Special Announcement Tonight?

If you don't have Twitter you should probably sign-up due to the fact this may happen more often (if you don't have the text update either). Twitter is growing like crazy, and there's a lot of magicians and cardists on there.

As for the announcement, I have no idea what it is....here's hoping something fantastical.

-RA69

*My Twitter account is in my signature if you want to follow me *Ends shameless advertising*

If you don't have Twitter you should probably sign-up due to the fact this may happen more often (if you don't have the text update either). Twitter is growing like crazy, and there's a lot of magicians and cardists on there.

As for the announcement, I have no idea what it is....here's hoping something fantastical.

-RA69

*My Twitter account is in my signature if you want to follow me *Ends shameless advertising*

Twitter is destined to be the next Myspace/facebook.

C

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Twitter is destined to be the next Myspace/facebook.

C

I hope not, the beauty of twitter is its simplicity.

-Alex

EDIT: Why have multiple moderators been renaming this thread? The original title was fine, Theory11 Tweet, told all that understood what it was about.

I hope not, the beauty of twitter is its simplicity.

-Alex

EDIT: Why have multiple moderators been renaming this thread? The original title was fine, Theory11 Tweet, told all that understood what it was about.
Many of my thread titles have been changed and it gets really annoying. The thread about andthensome Teaser got changed like 6 times.

JDEN

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results