Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Aug 31, 2007
I also have to wonder when the, "limited supply," will run out. I mean, at 250 a day (technically, the first 3 minutes of each day), any supply would sell out quickly.

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Few questions, why index face?
If it's so "rare" and the best quality ones out of all 3 colors, why just $5?
I am hoping to buy some, but I am kind of doubting you guys since you guys have the nice red/blue regular face index'd ones somewhere else...

Trevor,

You shouldn't have had to clear your cache bro...I didn't. But then again, you do have a cruddy MAC...not. my. fault. :D

Cruddy? I'd love to dare you to put your computer up against my iMac. You will be begging for mercy because you will first have to get rid of one of the millions of viruses floating around there for PC's, when I just need to clear my cache.

What do they call it again? Oh yeah, PWNED!

Just messin' with ya Steve haha.

Trevor

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Woah woah woah. That was weird. I got an email saying one deck of Wynns just shipped. I didn't want one deck. I ordered three, it said they were sold out, and then I get an email saying one is shipped. Guys, I don't want to pay for shipping twice when I buy two more. I'll submit a support ticket, but could one of the team comment on here?

//David.Misner::

I'm very happy, I can't believe I managed to get 3 decks, whoever wasn't quick enough to get them, there's always tomorrow just be ready, and have ninja fingers. Ask Danny for help if you need it ;) lol.

But I'd just like to thank T11 for this opportunity, being to be able to get my hands on something as rare as these, hopefully they're as amazing as they say they are :).

Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Aug 31, 2007
I may be on to something, I think that the Blue/Red are better than browns, but they're trying to trick us, because most of us dunno the difference.
I mean seriously, Jumbo index?

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I may be on to something, I think that the Blue/Red are better than browns, but they're trying to trick us, because most of us dunno the difference.

I'm feeling the same way, but I don't mind the Jumbo Index myself.
I'm not planning on waiting to see a review from a buyer... will anyone from T11 give us a review on this?

There are less Brown Wynns in existence than Jerry's Nuggets. Keep that in mind.

Myself, I can't wait for them to get to me so I can see how they feel and if they lived up to all this hype. I don't mind the jumbo indexes.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Alright I got 3 decks! I have to say, the customer support on T11 is fantastic. I had a problem, and J personally stepped in and helped me out. Thanks guy so much!

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results