Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Sep 1, 2007
The crew from Theory11 would NEVER lead us astray. I believe you made the right decision in buying the Wynns. :)

Shane K.

Whatever dude their only bee's and their five dollars a piece.

I just hate being betrayed!

do you get where im coming from?

Its not the money its the principle!

Musab

This is amazing Theory11, I'm going to try my best to get 3 decks tonight at midnight. It may be hard but, using my apprentice-ninja typing skills, I should be able to get them right at midnight. Hopefully they're as amazing as you say :).

-RA69

P.S.-Danny don't get mad, I've been practicing on my own.

Aug 31, 2007
Eh? It seems a bit strange, dontcha think? I mean, they're selling like $60 cards for $5, isn't that a bit suspicous? I mean, It's Theory11, don't you think they'll be selling them for more?
Sounds counterfeit, that's right, I said it, counterfeit cards.

Sep 1, 2007
Hmmmmmmm so the guardians are the same price as the "rare" wynns.

a little mistake in the pricing strategy i guess....

Musab

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I can't believe some of you guys. Have some faith in them! They are all great people, and they founded this website with principles that most other magic websites don't. Remember, it's quality NOT quantity. They are selling the Wynns for a lil' less than $5.00 because it's a limited time offer. I'm sure they did this because they truly wanted to set themselves apart from the other places you can go to make your purchases, and also that they believe that we are worth such a unique opprotunity.

Wait until you get the deck in your hands before you start spouting negativity through out the threads.

Shane K.

Sep 1, 2007
I can't believe some of you guys. Have some faith in them! They are all great people, and they founded this website with principles that most other magic websites don't. Remember, it's quality NOT quantity. They are selling the Wynns for a lil' less than $5.00 because it's a limited time offer. I'm sure they did this because they truly wanted to set themselves apart from the other places you can go to make your purchases, and also that they believe that we are worth such a unique opprotunity.

Wait until you get the deck in your hands before you start spouting negativity through out the threads.

Shane K.

Dude im buying a brick! im just a little doubtful, any consumer would be when offered a great deal!

You always see a catch at the bottom of a great deal, in very very tiny letters :)

Aug 31, 2007

Shane K.

I'm not saying that they're not great people, but, It just doesn't seem right....

Aug 31, 2007
Then do us a favor and don't buy them. They're only 250 for sale today...that just means more for people that actually WANT them. :)

Take care!
Steve

lmao, I'm not saying I don't want them, they look great, but I'm just pointing out, and questioning why, and even how they are doing this.

Aug 31, 2007
3,000 ever made, already 250 sold, as well as the rest around the world. Not many I'd be surprised if they had more to last the weekend. So get ready, I know I am.

Happy Holidays,
-RA69

Hmm.... Bayme said that there were way more than 3,000 every made, earlier in the topic.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
Probably a stupid question, but would it be possible to order red and blue Wynn decks as well? I would like to get 1 of each colour.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results