Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
can the people who bought today buy again tomarrow??
Yes-- as we have not yet enabled Iris and/or Fingerprint Identity scanning to ensure that everyone only orders once, the only current limitation is 250 decks per day (and a maximum of 12 decks per order), as to conserve a limited quantity and make sure everyone has a fair shot at getting some.

Sep 1, 2007
Well, I just ordered panic and a pack of guardians, but i guess ill have to wait till midnight to order a pack of these (Unopened)

Sep 1, 2007
Tonight, i'm going to buy 2 decks of these.

One to use

One to take to Sorcerers Safari Summer Magic Camp and get it signed by all of the artists that are there that work for T11.

Nov 25, 2007
UK
Ok, so when does the next window open? Is it 12am on Saturday December 1st 2007? Being in England, does that make it 5am in the morning?

Sep 2, 2007
The Quantity of Wynn Decks will reset at midnight EST tonight -- that's four hours and twenty-nine minutes from the time of this post. This is also equivalent to (Saturday) 5:00am in London, UK.

Cheers,
JTM

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
How many are there in total? I would love to order a deck, but I doubt i'll be able to if they are selling out so fast.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
How many are there in total? I would love to order a deck, but I doubt i'll be able to if they are selling out so fast.

Well, a solid figure hasn't been released, but we do know that they are selling 250 decks a day and will only be selling for an extremely limited amount of time. I'm going to hazard a guess at close to 3,000 decks.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
I researched them on the net and cannot find one website stating their rarity, whereas there are many talking about Jerry's.

are they really that rare?? i don't care I'm gonna buy a brick anyways (due to the fact that they are bee's and we don't get bee's in my country, and i enjoy collecting cards), and i trust JB not because i know him or he knows me but because i joined E 8 years ago and i know who he is from back in the day. I trust him, i trust him to the point of buying something from his website, with knowing that i am not being misled and his products are of the quality that i expect.

But if it turns out to be "JUST hype", then this is my LAST purchase.

Peace

Musab

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I researched them on the net and cannot find one website stating their rarity, whereas there are many talking about Jerry's.

are they really that rare?? i don't care I'm gonna buy a brick anyways (due to the fact that they are bee's and we don't get bee's in my country, and i enjoy collecting cards), and i trust JB not because i know him or he knows me but because i joined E 8 years ago and i know who he is from back in the day. I trust him, i trust him to the point of buying something from his website, with knowing that i am not being misled and his products are of the quality that i expect.

But if it turns out to be "JUST hype", then this is my LAST purchase.

Peace

Musab

The crew from Theory11 would NEVER lead us astray. I believe you made the right decision in buying the Wynns. :)

Shane K.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results