Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Dec 2, 2007
Kansas
I felt like I was bidding on ebay. Refreshing the page and waiting for the auction to end. But this time I was waiting for it to start. 12 are on the way.

Nov 22, 2007
Lol I ordered another brick 45 mintues ago. They sold out in like 1 and a half minutes or less I'm guessing, but I got a receipt. So I have a brick arriving tomorrow then this brick I just bought will probably arrive in a week.

24 decks and I'll only open one and see how many years it'll last.

Sep 1, 2007
I just "blindly" bought 6 decks. How are they comparable to the Jerry's?

I've heard all the hype about them being the "next" Jerrys. So is this myth or truth?

magicman21

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
6 min.?, wow, the time is getting longer to sell out. mabey for some of you sleepy heads at the end of the week you will have a little extra time to get some decks if you dose off a bit!:D

good luck tonight to all!!

Is anyone else having a problem with the USPS tracking system? It says "electronic shipping info received" but also says that does not confirm actual shipping? It's said that since Monday (December 3rd), and frankly, I'm getting kind-of worried that both packages have been lost somewhere in either the USPS or Theory 11 warehouses =\....that, or just the USPS is being overwhelmed with shippings and not updating shipping info on the website.

I guess I'll find out by Monday (or sooner if Jon happens to see this, although I'm not going to submit a ticked for something that is probably either paranoia or the USPS's fault).

~David

Is anyone else having a problem with the USPS tracking system? It says "electronic shipping info received" but also says that does not confirm actual shipping? It's said that since Monday (December 3rd), and frankly, I'm getting kind-of worried that both packages have been lost somewhere in either the USPS or Theory 11 warehouses =\....that, or just the USPS is being overwhelmed with shippings and not updating shipping info on the website.

Its says that when they (postal workers) don't scan them upon pickup. It will stay that way until they are delivered. It happens quite often with me. Mine were listed like that until today when they were delivered. Mine took an extra day for delivery due to holidays I guess.

Brian

Its says that when they (postal workers) don't scan them upon pickup. It will stay that way until they are delivered. It happens quite often with me. Mine were listed like that until today when they were delivered. Mine took an extra day for delivery due to holidays I guess.

Brian

Thanks for clearing that up for me! I can finally stop refreshing that page every "evening"...and because no one knows what that means, I end up refreshing 10 times a day...

Thanks again,
~David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results