Special Announcement : Wynn Decks - Limited Supply Released

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Getting your Wynns is the first phase.
    The second... is waiting...
  2. another six decks for me....
  3. ahhhhhhhhhh it happened again:mad:

looks like its gonna happen tomorow and the next day.

take care

4. Can anyone tell me the time they will be available here in SA.

5. South Africa? San Antonio, Texas? Sacramento, California? South America? ... I digress :D

Here's a little tip for everyone. The window for the Wynn's refreshes at 12:00 AM Eastern Standard Time. Click on this link -- http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=time+in+new+york&btnG=Search -- and a little time box will appear on the webpage. When the time in New York, which is presented on the top of the page, hits 12:00 AM, the next reset for the Wynn's will occur.

Hope this helps.

6. South Antartica.

OR possibly South Australia, Adelaide. lol

Sorry :p
  7. Wow, thats 4am here....

8. How long are the Wynns gonna be on sale for? Or, in other words, when are the Wynns gonna be all sold out?
  9. They will be stop selling them within the next week.
  10. ahahaha, you think thats bad, for us brits its 5am.

Ive now got people coming up to me in school, saying dude you alright, i look like a zombie atm:D

Take care.
  11. Yeah, it was tough, but i managed it! Dont know whether to try for another brick, it is getting expensive!
  12. Aw, I missed it again.

If anybody wants to uhh... Donate... I'm here to take em off your hands :D

13. I'll sell it to you for $50 after T11 sells out. ;)
  14. Wow. Your such a pal ;)

How about 10$

15. So umm...whose trying to buy some wynns this time around?!?!
  16. It seems the hype is getting lower and lower.
  17. LOL!

I'm probably done, but might go for another 3 decks tonight...just for ****s and giggles mainly. That'll give me 12 decks...which would have been cheaper had I just bought 1 brick instead of 3 separate orders...haha.
  18. If you order later, everyone will ahve gotten the decks and will not need them.

Somewhere I heard chris kenner ordered somewhere around 20000 so there's plenty to go round
  19. Well that's 20,000 Wynn decks, not Brown Wynn decks. And if that figure is true, then there'll be enough to last for a while.

-Happy Holidays,
  20. 7 minutes remaining. Good luck guys!