Sponge Ball Magic

Oct 17, 2010
Athens, Greece
Hey everybody!
So i've being doing card tricks for a while, just started practicing on coin magic but i got some friends that saw someone performing with sponge balls and want me to learn some tricks. Do you guys have a DVD to propose? I'd like something that is for beginners but takes you to quite an advanced level. Is there anything like that?
Thanks =)

atinfinity

Elite Member
Dec 5, 2010
I think the Encyclopedia of Sponge Ball Magic is a really good resource. It teaches you all sorts of techniques and routines. I would highly recommend it.

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
The three good DVDs out there are Spongeball Toolkit (or is it Toolbox?) by Steve Darci, Encylopedia of Spongeball Magic by Ben Salinas (which Atinfinity mentioned) and Sponge by Jay Noblezada that Rick mentioned. Also, a good place to start is Mark Wilson's Complete Course (except don't point at the hand where the ball is supposed to be)

Nov 15, 2007
Raleigh, NC
The three good DVDs out there are Spongeball Toolkit (or is it Toolbox?) by Steve Darci, Encylopedia of Spongeball Magic by Ben Salinas (which Atinfinity mentioned) and Sponge by Jay Noblezada that Rick mentioned. Also, a good place to start is Mark Wilson's Complete Course (except don't point at the hand where the ball is supposed to be)

It's toolbox:
http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=S9213

^That's where I learned all of my spongeball moves, tons of them in there. It also comes with props.

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i would also recommend Oddballs by scott strange. Great DVD and it comes with a few very versatile sleights. that he has already put into routines.

but only after you've picked up SPONGE or one of the other DVD's recommended above.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results