Strait Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
Does anyone have any idea where one could obtain a strait jacket? I want a real one. There are hundreds of offers on the internet for gimmicked ones so I shall make this very clear: I am not even remotely interested in buying anything but the genuine article, regardless of how much it may resemble it.
I live in britain so obviously websites are likely to be more useful than an American address or anything.
Any info that fits with the above specifications is much appreciated.
Thanks

Jul 12, 2008
Kendal
*sniggers* OK thanks. I just did a search for 'strait jackets' and nothing came up so does that mean I am looking for them wrong or do they just not sell them any more? Perhaps I am just sex-site illiterate...

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
Lol!

Don't worry, strap ons can always be removed with the correct know how!

We've got one of those black ones, good quality, specially at the sale price!!!! £65 is the cheapest I've ever scene a strait jacket and this one is nice. Plus it's black and we're total goths ;)

DC

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hahahaha. This thread makes me laugh. Why Dee, I never knew. I particularly enjoyed "This straitjacket is a functional and highly effective restraint as well as a definite fashion statement."

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 13, 2009
I am not going to touch the link even with Suedede Leather flogger whip.
*slinky like looks around and bookmarks the link*
Anywho advocate caution in this thread folks. Especially mods, Dee has a whip, and Simon Lovell has a paddle.

Silver

Ps

I do not know if Simon has a paddle please do not take me seriously here.

Deechristopher

theory11 moderator
I think everything that needs to be said has been said here, glad that Lovell agrees with me too - Surprisingly, I get booked to perform at quite a few mad fetish nights, so I get the inside info ;)

That being said, I think this thread should come to a close. *lockeylockey - Pm's Raiker*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results