Street Hypnosis

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
This is my friend Jhon and I, new channel.

Instead of having a seperate channel for both our videos we will just combine them on this one.

I filmed this a bout a year ago.

Hope you enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk0GNoj8jnw

any comments welcome =]

In case someone wanted to know where we started learning hypnosis , Reality is plastic is GREAT place to start and it is also where we learned the induction used on this video.

May 3, 2008
great video. it looked like you really hypnotized her.

what would you have done if she didn't sleep though. i have found that instant inductions can fail horribly sometimes.

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
lol we found that out too hahaha, well if it didnt work, I normaly tell them "thank you for trying, but you seem a little harder to hypnotise then most, you have a strong will" or something like that, it makes them feel good a bout themselves and gets you off the hook, although when preforming hypnosis, do not even think a bout the possibillity that it might not work

Dec 13, 2007
North Hollywood
100 percent YES! it is a AWESOME book, and anthony jacquin gives u any kinda help u need if u contact him, hes a great guy and the book itself is amazing, I have aslo heard ALOT of good things a bout the manchurian approach but I have yet to buy it myself, but be assured RIP is awesome

Jan 13, 2008
In addition to Reality is Plastic, or perhaps before Reality is Plastic, I would suggest the DVD The Manchurian Approach. It's a great introduction to hypnosis, especially for magicians/mentalists, and it's by the author of Reality is Plastic. :)

Also, I'm at school right now, so I'll check out the video when I get home. I'm excited; I don't recall seeing any other user submitted hypnosis videos on here (then again, I haven't really combed over the forums for such videos...). :)

Jan 13, 2008
So I just watched the video...great induction. She went totally out; great job.

I wouldn't mind seeing some more hypnosis vids, as it's truly enjoyable to see some amateur hypnotists doing their thing here on T11. :)

Jul 13, 2009
That was pretty damn awesome. Still to afraid to try anything hypnotic related, I have a phobia toward stage hypnotists or hypnotists in general. But still pretty damn awesome. Two thumbs up, also music gets you two more thumbs up.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results