Street magician - Tricks

Feb 16, 2009
England
Hi I am a street magician and a close up performer. I am 16yrs old and have been doing magic since the age of 10. I have some money and I was wondering what products you think I should buy?

Thanks

Oct 5, 2008
Almada, Portugal
Look at the Tricks or 1-on-1 section and see some thing you may like; I personally enjoyed the "Ishkabibble Snadwich". :D
Also remember that "Perssure" it's coming, it seems cool for street magic seince it's impromptu.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
It depends. You have given us no information on your style and the type of magic you usually perform, therefore we have no way of knowing which tricks to recommend.

Sep 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
For Some Solid Learning, David Stone Vol. 1 &2, l recommend Anything by Justin Miller, Danny G. And Wayne Houchin. Totally Out Of Control Is A good Book. Tarbell Course. 13 Steps to Mentalism. Card College. True Astonishment Is The Bomb Diggidy Also

Nov 10, 2007
Anything from here is great for street magic.
My personal favorite for street magic is:
Blue Print by Chris Kenner in the 1 on 1 section.

Dec 25, 2008
Malaysia
daniel madison dangerous--mystique

it will be a daily routine and a "must" routine in street magic

and this dvd has been the always choice for me to perform

Feb 27, 2008
Grand prairie TX
I just hope your not the kind that go out and buy every single DVD or new effect that comes out and all the decks of cool looking cards.
People here have suggested material already.Buy a bit.Not too many card effects.
And go perform and read on performance theory.

Sep 1, 2007
I just hope your not the kind that go out and buy every single DVD or new effect that comes out and all the decks of cool looking cards.

Like everyone else in the thread.

Personally speaking, I would grab a copy of Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic and maybe Jay Sankey's Anytime, Anywhere. You should be good to go with that alone. If you really must purchase a single trick DVD, Ghost Bills by Andrew Mayne kicks the living hell out of most any latest and greatest card "miracle".

Those are the most general recommendations I can give. I can't get more specific until I know more about your performance style.

Jan 28, 2009
Like everyone else in the thread.

Personally speaking, I would grab a copy of Mark Wilson's Complete Course in Magic and maybe Jay Sankey's Anytime, Anywhere. You should be good to go with that alone. If you really must purchase a single trick DVD, Ghost Bills by Andrew Mayne kicks the living hell out of most any latest and greatest card "miracle".

Those are the most general recommendations I can give. I can't get more specific until I know more about your performance style.

Quoted for so much truth its unreal. Mark Wilson's complete course was one of the first magic books I bought many moons ago, and i still use stuff out of it now. Especially the match book trick. when I'm meandering around. Some old classics still hit as hard today as they did when they were devised.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results