Stripper Deck

Oct 21, 2007
Boulder, CO, USA
I was wondering if anyone uses a stripper deck for any of their performances. I have never used one but I know a friend who has one and the idea definitely intrigues me. What kinds of effects can you use it for other than instantly knowing where your spectator's card is? I thought of mabye doing some sort of gambling routine letting the spectator shuffle the cards and then finding the aces or somethig but I am not sure what else to use it for. I'm sure I could come up with some ideas so I guess my question is whether or not the added capabilities with the deck are worth it or whether I should save my money and be happy with straight sleight of hand.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Ashford Kneitel has a great Collector's routine on his Tornado DVD called Bone Collector's that uses a stripper deck. His method is ingenious, and I would recommend checking it out, not only for the routine but for the flourish as well.

David

Jun 4, 2008
Fort Worth, TX
try and learn "out of this world" by paul curry. i think you can get it from penguin magic. in the explanations they use a regular deck but i found it easier and more disceptive to use the stripper deck

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
Ashford Kneitel has a great Collector's routine on his Tornado DVD called Bone Collector's that uses a stripper deck. His method is ingenious, and I would recommend checking it out, not only for the routine but for the flourish as well.

David
Finally I know how its done, I know you didnt do it on purpose, but now I know how it works :) edit

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results