strong magic, designing miracles

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
where is the best spot to purchase these books? i'm a terrible shopper, and my knowledge of magic sites is limited to t11 and ellusionist.

Nov 10, 2009
get strong magic from Penguinmagic, designing miracles from Vanishingincmagic; or you can get both from Vanishingincmagic.

Sep 6, 2008
norway
If you want some other sites:
Trickshopmagic.com
emagicsupplay.com
magicshop.co/uk
trickshop.com
lybrary.com
tannens.com
mjmmagic.com
magic.org

Sep 9, 2007
I got mine from trickshop magic when they had this crazy sale. I ended up getting a discount, a free DVD and some free IET with my order.

get on twitter, follow magicians/vendors and wait for all the christmas/boxing day sales....

Nov 8, 2007
I personally buy from trickshopmagic.com when I can. Sam Blankenship has always treated me very well as a customer and he's gone out of his way whenever I've had a problem. He's running the show over there and he's always come across as a real stand-up guy. He seems to have a really good name in the community.

Good prices, and you're supporting a brick and mortar store when you buy from them. They have a really nice inventory too. Check em out!

Apr 5, 2009
Illinois
i just checked trick shop magic like you guys recommended and they only had a collectors edition of strong magic that cost 119.95 dollars

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results