Supernatural dealers and performers?

Hi Guys,

I have a gig over Halloween, and I have to be an evil magician, therefore I am wearing a victorian costume and have a hat and sideburns.

Leaving the funny costume aside, I really need help with what effects to perform. They want a mix of geek magic and Tarot/supernatural stuff.

I've been in touch with Cedric Taylor regarding the Freak element, but I need some help about the supernatural side.

So far, the only dealer of supernatural/bizarre magic I have found is the Black Hart in Scotland.

Does anyone know anymore dealers of this magic?

Thanks,

Simon_Magic

Jul 13, 2009
*Gazing into his crystal ball, he talks in a high raspy voice*
I know who you need to seek, the question is are you willing to take the chances to deal with the Master of the Macabre?

*Cough Cough*

Enough of that shenanigans, but the person on this forum that I would personally ask would be William Draven. Everything he does is right down your alley.

Edit:

Just as an Aside, I totally thought you were describing Draven.

Jan 1, 2009
Back in Time
Well sense you want to do something "spooky". I'd suggest checking out Spirit Theater by Eugene Burger. It's pretty much an entire show using magic effects to give that whole spooky performance type deal.

Jun 4, 2008
www.wtfnolimits.com
Simon,
One of the BEST effects in bizarre magic is WOUNDED by B. Smith.
If you want powerful, visual, results then WOUNDED is your ticket.
B. also teaches his crying tears of blood, 3 ways to bleed from your palm and a very practical pulse stop.
Check out the demo here WOUNDED

JM

Jun 29, 2008
Stigmata.... My advice would be too just have them think of any number between one and ten...... Then do the 'move'.... After they say the number.... That way it works every time.

Jul 13, 2009
Wrong stigmata, I personally perform the Stigmata L in conjunction with the other Version taught on wounded. But if you do L carry around alcohol swabs cleanliness is a great thing.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results