SYMPHONY by Daniel Garcia :: Now Available

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
Jacob's Ladder has officially become my go-to effect at the moment. It's everything that GOOD magic should be; it's ridiculously visual, simple; it all happens in the spectator's hands, and there's no setup. I remember seeing it for the first time in CK's kitchen while DG was performing it for Larry Fong. I've been hooked on it since.

The second it pulled through on the promo clip, I was completely hooked. The concept alone is beyond brilliant.

Jan 13, 2008
Hmm, as awesome as this looks, I think I'll hold off. Since I'd likely get it around Christmas time anyway, which is when the new DG Projects are supposed to be released, I may as well just wait for the DG Projects (since these effects are included on those). Definitely look like great effects, though! Congrats, T11, on yet another great release! :)

Jan 14, 2009
Ireland
Hey all,

Are all of the effects in symphony pretty much impromptu apart from having like a rubber band or straw with you? thanks

Brian,

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Hey all,

Are all of the effects in symphony pretty much impromptu apart from having like a rubber band or straw with you? thanks

Brian,

Yes, I belive ALL of them are impromptu:

SYMPHONY contains five simple, powerful effects that are as visual as magic gets. Each is completely impromptu - no crazy gimmicks are required - and can be performed at a moment's notice.

V.

Jan 14, 2009
Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by magicboy10 View Post
Hey all,

Brian,

Quote:
SYMPHONY contains five simple, powerful effects that are as visual as magic gets. Each is completely impromptu - no crazy gimmicks are required - and can be performed at a moment's notice.
V.

V.
ah thanks i should have read it properly!

Finished watching it for the 3rd time through! This DVD is amazing! I absolutely love .44 and Jacobs Ladder. The first 3 effects have live street performances that are really cool! Danny has done it again!

I will be adding all 5 effects to my walking arsenal as soon as they are mastered. I really really really really love this DVD. I suggest everyone take a look. There are five winners in this set!

All the best,
-Chase

Sep 2, 2007
i don't understand how you guys could by this so blindly. maybe I haven't looked hard enough but I can't find a description for any of these tricks. i'm not going to buy anything just because the finale of each trick looks cool

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
i don't understand how you guys could by this so blindly. maybe I haven't looked hard enough but I can't find a description for any of these tricks. i'm not going to buy anything just because the finale of each trick looks cool

SYMPHONY by Daniel Garcia
Full Trick Descriptions : Full Contents

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

VOID

For the first time, Daniel outlines the full version of VOID - one phase of which was previously published in Magic Magazine - an impromptu method for performing the classic MISLED effect by Timothy Wenk (as performed by David Copperfield).

An ordinary drinking straw penetrates and melts visually through a dollar bill in a three phase routine that will leave your audience speechless.

VISA

Visual. Instant. Static. Attraction. You cause the magnetic strip on two borrowed credit cards to polarize themselves, being drawn together and repelled apart as if a magnetic field was present. Three phases of staticy goodness.

TIMELINE 2.0

Daniel's take on the classic Mystery Card plot. A card with an odd back is removed from your pocket as the 'prediction'. You have the spectator sign it across the back and it is placed securely into the card box - which is then held by the spectator.

You spread another deck and have a card selected. You ask the spectator if it matches the prediction in the case - but they find it has vanished. You tell them to turn over the card in their hand and it is the original signed prediction. A piece that Daniel performs on a daily basis. Super simple. Incredibly powerful.

A visual transposition of two packets of four cards (as chosen by spectators). An effect that can be performed spur of the moment.Four Aces held by a spectator transpose with the Jacks in your hand... twice. Each move is taught in unparalleled detail.

JACOB'S LADDER

An effect inspired by Dan Harlan's 'Traveling Cash' routine. A rubberband is stretched around the fingers of a spectator. A bill is folded over the top strand of the band.

With a subtle flick it penetrates directly through, leaving it wrapped around the second strand. Another pull and it penetrates directly through. All can be examined.

V.

Oct 11, 2007
I guess I'm the only one that has said this so far but my favorite effect is VISA but Jacob's Ladder is a close second! Damn never mind there all good!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
We wouldn't ask anyone to buy something blindly, as that would make no sense. In addition to the preview video, there are full effect descriptions located directly on the product page.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results