T11 and Ellusionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 19, 2008
Honestly, I didn't think ellusionist was that bad besides Brad Christian and his ridiculous everything, but honestly I think T11 just blew ellusionist out of the water with this battle system. I dunno but some mod here probably knows how much the internet traffic here increased. I mean this battle system is maybe a week and a half old and it is already progressing amazingly. I'd like to hear what you guys have to say about this and the everlasting rivalry.

Benjamin Dove

D

Deleted member 2755

Hey guys, just bumping my head in here. Theory11 and Ellusionist are 2 separate magic companies selling their own stuff -- and as a result, are not necessarily in competition with each other. (This is obviously known by everyone here.) These threads do not really further our magic, but rather they only lead to needless arguments.

It's cool that you want to talk about the new battle system here and I agree that it is great. However, let's not try to make this into a company rival thread. You can create a thread saying how great the new battle system is, but let's not try to tie Ellusionist into it. It's alright to talk about Ellusionist, but please... let's not make this into a "Which is better?" argument.

If you have any problems with me closing this thread for whatever reason, send me a a PM. Thanks guys for you understanding.

-Doug

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results