t11.audio - THE BOTTOM LINE with Chris Kenner + Jason England

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
This past weekend, Chris Kenner and Jason England sat down for a discussion covering a wide range of topics from all sides of the spectrum. From proper Bottom Deal practice technique, to theory on the pursuit of perfection in card technique, this is a 35 minute discussion available now as a free download.

Click the link below to listen in, or right click this link to save the file as an MP3 directly to your computer. For more information on the Bottom Deal, Second Deal, and card mechanics, check out the 1-on-1 training section at theory11 at this link.

http://www.theory11.com/news

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Is it just me or is the audio really bad. I'm getting a whole bunch or static or criiiishhhhing sounds when they talk. :confused:

Aug 2, 2008
Cincinnati
Mine never had any sounds problems.

While I don't know the bottom deal, the discussion was super good and entertaining. I always love to hear from guys like Kenner and England.

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
Mine never had any sounds problems.

While I don't know the bottom deal, the discussion was super good and entertaining. I always love to hear from guys like Kenner and England.

That's strange that your not getting anything......

well the bottom deal is something that can be found in the 1on1 section.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just checked on my computer here, and everything sounds pretty clear. There's a little bit of an echo, but nothing that prevented me from hearing the conversation in its entirety.

Nov 18, 2008
CA
maybe it's just my lame a$$ laptop speakers. lol. I still listened to the whole thing anyway and it was very interesting. Hopefully we can have more of these types of things.

timsilva

Elite Member
Nov 18, 2007
California
timsilva.com
The audio is screwed up, it seems like it is only when played on the flash mp3 player. I downloaded the mp3 and it sounded fine that way. Not sure what the problem is, but I got it too. Just sounds extremely raspy, can hardly hear their voices.

I'm on WinXP Pro with Firefox (latest version).

James Wise Magic

Elite Member
Dec 28, 2007
I'm sure the download is fine, but when you play it through theory11, you're getting this criiishhing sound. Strange...... oh well. Still this interview thing was very informitive.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
I'm sure the download is fine, but when you play it through theory11, you're getting this criiishhing sound. Strange...... oh well. Still this interview thing was very informitive.

I played it through theory11, and didn't get this sound. :confused: But like I said before, it did sound like they were in a huge empty warehouse or something. :p

Sep 1, 2007
Could someone post the sources Jason mentioned. Specifically the spelling of the names.

Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results