t11.bulletin - Chris Kenner iPhone App - RELEASED!

yeah, regarding the previous posts, i think that for those with an ipod touch, it does strike out and show that it has features not possible (like a big green icon). I just was giving feedback for a possible setting for an ipod touch.

But regardless of that, the app is remarkable for how genius it is. Not only is it simple, but almost impossible for someone to reconstruct in their minds. Good work Chris and lets all make sure to give proper credit to Richard Z. With you man their probably wouldnt even be an app.

Im just saying if someone knows the specifications of an Ipod Touch they will notice something thats not supposed to be there.

well the new ipod touch is going to have the thing missing :p (uk what i'm talking about)
(except for sms) obv the other one

also the sms and phone icons... for 3.0 (u'll understand hopefully)

oh and the date on the calendar

either way it rock LOBSTERS

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
I just performed this for a friend and he picked the Ace of Spades. Found out you can't do the trick if they do so. Bummer. O well, app still kicks ass.

Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
I just performed this for a friend and he picked the Ace of Spades. Found out you can't do the trick if they do so. Bummer. O well, app still kicks ass.

Try this -- have them pick a SECOND card and say you'll get both. The first one (ace of spades) is shown when you open the app. The second appears when they shake the phone.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results