t11.bulletin : DVR by Tony Chang - Now Available

Dec 18, 2009
This whole thread has been about nothing other than a small mistake. Cumon guys.

As for the trick, I was a little disappointed. I've followed Tony's blog for a long time, and love pretty much everyting he posts up.

This trick, though, seems very unoriginal to me.

Dan and Dave's DMB Spread control with an added idea that's been discussed an awful lot, even on these forums.

A push of double that I remember Tony posted up for free on his blog, but had to take it down, can't remember why.

Another minor add-on that has been discussed to no end to probably one of the most famous colour changes of recent times.

And another one of Dan and Dave's ideas that was published I believe in Sleightly Magical, in the original TiVo 2.0

I still love Tony's work and his card handling, to me, is inspirational. I was just a tad disappointed with this particular download, sorry Tony!

Way to not expose anything. :rolleyes:

Nov 23, 2008
It's not exposure, there is nothing original in the effect. Realistically, how can me saying the DMB Spread Control and a push off double be exposing the whole method to the trick?? I'm pretty sure all of you, and most people with a basic knowledge of modern magic, would know this.

Stop being so correct all the time. Most people can see the method, it's the finer points you buy the download for.

Take a look at the Rub-A-Dub Deluxe by Glenn Morphew. We all know how it's done, but you are buying the finer points taught by the professional.

Aug 17, 2008
Ann Arbor, MI
It´s really a giant flash...I feel that an spectator would call me out saying something "oh, but the card in the middle wasn´t my card I just saw it...and you say that the joker mimic my card...how can he mimic the card when is the wrong card in the first place?"

they should re-film it...

I think it was supposed to be "flashed" because its a transpo. I don't know why he said that it mimics your card.

All in all it looks great.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a note in update that this preview was updated earlier this past week with a new performance, sans the flash.

May 18, 2008
Just a note in update that this preview was updated earlier this past week with a new performance, sans the flash.

Man, I like the new performance! Better than the last in all aspects I think!

The older one, I didn't notice a flash at all; had to watch 3-4 times before finding it, and it was a SPLIT second where the focus wasn't. So, I figure laypeople won't see that and another video wasn't necessary. However, this is a great updated video and so it worked out well.

Keep up the great work T11!

Jul 21, 2008
Ohio
Man, I like the new performance! Better than the last in all aspects I think!

The older one, I didn't notice a flash at all; had to watch 3-4 times before finding it, and it was a SPLIT second where the focus wasn't. So, I figure laypeople won't see that and another video wasn't necessary. However, this is a great updated video and so it worked out well.

Keep up the great work T11!

I agree totally. If this would have been the original trailer, I think that everyone would have been fried!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results