t11.bulletin - New Site Launched + New Products

Aug 4, 2010
Being biased is being more partial to something, or having a better opinion of something. Saying you're 100% unbiased then stating you liked it more before would be contradicting yourself, correct?

no,
And don't you ever question me again....I meant I just joined so I don't have a bias opinion of the previous site...like this guy I quoted next.

Hey guys, I have been a member here since the beginning. Maybe what I'm about to say is due to the fact that I've been used to what the site was like before, but I'm still going to say it.........ect.

Apr 1, 2009
California
Site looks great. didn't really have a preference either way. so, since it still looks good. can't complain.

As with the products. Sentinals look very nice. I would probably pick them up for cardistry. Colorblind I don't see myself using but looks great. I love the fact that Justin Kredible is around. I admire him very much. Look forward to picking up his invisible deck dvd. Smoke looks... incredible. not sure what the fuss is about similarities to Warning. Warning is no longer even on the market. I've come up with a million ways to use Smoke, and since it's as practical as it sounds, i'm sure I'll be picking it up ASAP. Great work. look forward to the future.

May 9, 2008
Their new trick filtering features allow you to very easily click filter by downloadable, and then if you like, even adjust by price. It's brilliant really.

Just make sure when you're using the filter, keep in mind that by default everything is selected. When you click on something you're de-selecting that search criteria. So if you want to view downloads only, click on DVDs to deselect it.

Jun 10, 2010
no,
And don't you ever question me again....I meant I just joined so I don't have a bias opinion of the previous site...like this guy I quoted next.

Don't want to start a full fledged arguement here, but just to get something out of the way...
You're new, but I still don't see what would make you think you can just order me around like that.

Anyways, I went to the D&D forums a few minutes ago, and I realized just how similar they are now. But I still like this black instead of that like, gray board-like design around the white parts of the forums..

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Don't want to start a full fledged arguement here, but just to get something out of the way...
You're new, but I still don't see what would make you think you can just order me around like that.

Anyways, I went to the D&D forums a few minutes ago, and I realized just how similar they are now. But I still like this black instead of that like, gray board-like design around the white parts of the forums..
Did you not read his Intro Thread? He is an elite. He is a superior being. We mortals cannot compare to him.

All jokes aside, just ignore him.

Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
And don't you ever question me again...

Seriously? Who are you? The king of the world? More like the king of the Noobs....

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded harsh... I don't know if you can't speak good English so you could have been trying to say something completely different... But I don't even know if you were trying to be rude... Truth is, I don't know anything about you... So yeah... That's what happen on forums....

EDIT 2: But now that I look at it, you probably can speak good English seeing that your name is Elite Prestigitation...

May 9, 2008
I just had a thought about the new review section underneath each product. I hope these reviews will be monitored. I was just checking out smoke and there are 2 reviews from people who don't even own the product. These types of reviews should be deleted and only real reviews should be allowed. It's too hard to get an accurate rating when people are "OMG,BES GEMMACK IVAR, FIEV STURS YO!" before they even have it!

May 9, 2008
There are people that have smoke v1 from alan rorrison. But yeah, a lot of people that don't have it do do that. doo dooooo. do dooo that.

Well guess what? Theory11 isn't selling smoke V1. So people shouldn't be giving reviews of smoke v1 when theory11's is a much better design. They said it was 3 times the quality of the original prototype.

Vorezo

Elite Member
Mar 21, 2009
Just picked up 2 dozen Sentials and Smoke...Can't wait!

Also cant wait for the wire!

Seriously? Who are you? The king of the world? More like the king of the Noobs....

EDIT: Sorry if that sounded harsh... I don't know if you can't speak good English so you could have been trying to say something completely different... But I don't even know if you were trying to be rude... Truth is, I don't know anything about you... So yeah... That's what happen on forums....

EDIT 2: But now that I look at it, you probably can speak good English seeing that your name is Elite Prestigitation...

I think he's actually doing an Andy Kaufman type thing and its HILARIOUS

Nov 8, 2007
When you go to the tricks section, if you look by artist and click on Marcus Eddie, Stairway is listed as $9.95, but when you click on the effect and go to its page it's listed as $7.95.

Boby Lashly

Banned
Oct 19, 2010
nice design. the layout is also very nice and most importantly neat. There should be a tag line which is missing "What is your site all about".

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
When you go to the tricks section, if you look by artist and click on Marcus Eddie, Stairway is listed as $9.95, but when you click on the effect and go to its page it's listed as $7.95.

Good catch! Sorry about that - this has been resolved and should now be accurate.

Dec 23, 2007
Fredonia, NY
here's a few other bugs ive found.

in the media section when you click on the member who submitted the video it just links to the same page not their page or their media. Also there use to be an option to edit comments on vids, now its gone and you have to just post another comment. kinda a pain.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results