T11 Soundtrack?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how the rest of you feel about this, but I would like to see a soundtrack of all the music thats been used for all the dvds. I would be rocking it all day! What do you guys think? I called it in to the support line to toss it to them, but I never heard anything else about it. Hopefully if other people want it too they will sell the cd.

I think that you should've done a search on the forums because there are 234876298468976234876324 threads on this and counting.

Like you said, "and counting." So I think thers room for one more. I don't really feel like shifting through all the posts when I can simply state my idea and see who agrees with me. I'm sorry I didn't research this to your likeing. I'll try harder next time. (sarcasm)

May 18, 2008
I would LOVE one of those. Dana Hocking probbably my favorite musician (Yes I would go that far.)

It would be AWESOME. PLEASE do so, T11.

PTG

Jun 15, 2008
In a cave.
Well some people seem to already have the soundtrack...Like where did everybody get DnD's music? (for the DnD challenge)

-PTG

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
@PTG

Kastoacha. search his myspace page, and you'l find he did most of the music for Lethal, Dangeorus and Trilogy.

and for uhhhh_kyle, please. I think the Theroy11 crew have had enough of threads like these, and there have even been poles. If theory11 is really taking this into consideration,this thread will not do squat to change or imply it.

D

Deleted member 2755

As people have already stated, a T11 soundtrack has been suggested 234876298468976234876324 times. They are trying to get Dana to make a soundtrack, but he randomly goes missing in the night. Its hard to keep him in one building for more than 2 hours. If anybody sees him, tell him that everyone at T11 is looking for him... Thanks.

I also want a T11 soundtrack. Everyone does.:rolleyes: Hopefully we'll get one. I'm sure that Theory 11 knows by now that everyone wants the music due to all of the threads popping up. So I think this thread has already run it's course. ;)

-Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results