Tagged Richard Sanders?

Nov 10, 2007
For anyone who has this is the gimmick bulky and do you have to set it up everytime or is it good to go after set up?
Thank You
- Donald

Nov 10, 2007
One more question is this something where I will not be able to perform another trick right after. Like after tageed can I go straight into another trick or I am left dirty?

Aug 31, 2007
Can you do previous effects that require the spectator to hold the card and examine it then proceed to tag it to a chain? Thanks!

Can you do previous effects that require the spectator to hold the card and examine it then proceed to tag it to a chain? Thanks!

Yes, that will take a bit more work (that doesn't cover on the DVD but if you uses your creativity, you'll find a way to do it). I think that will not amazed the spectator as much as you lost their card in the deck and make it magically appears in the chain.

Tricky Devil

Nov 10, 2007
How is that going too far I am not asking what the gimmick is I am simply asking if it is linked or not, if this is exposure PM me.

Alex_Pandrea

Creator / <a href="http://www.theory11.com/1on1/#a
Sep 28, 2008
New York
tagged is super sweet...i have been doing it non stop ...this is exactly wat they see...

1. the card links onto the chain (as seen in the demo)
2. you immediately take the chain off n hand it out for examination
3. yes, the card is really linked on there...it would be a little weird if you hand out the chain for examination and it wasn;t linked lolll...so ya its linked

when i first watched the full performance the "move" totally flew by me...very deceptive :))

alex^x

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results