Tally's

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Dear Readers,
I don't own any tally ho decks but I really would like to get some. I don't know where I can buy a regular deck or two of these. I don't want to order it off the internet either. So where can I get some?

Dylan P.

Maybe your local magic shop would have some.

If not, basically you will have to buy them online.

Dec 22, 2007
Maybe your local magic shop would have some.

If not, basically you will have to buy them online.

"buy it online"

What would you do if you didn't have a computer? You wouldn't have most of your magic necessities, that's what.

Think about how reliant one is on a computer, to which most have been accustomed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
"buy it online"

What would you do if you didn't have a computer? You wouldn't have most of your magic necessities, that's what.

Think about how reliant one is on a computer, to which most have been accustomed.

O....kay....? So how does this help Dylan P. to buy Tally-ho....? :confused:

But well, you have to admit that computers (as well as internet) allow people of the world to unify into a single society and function together, which isn't entirely a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 15, 2007
Ada Oklahoma
O....kay....? So how does this help Dylan P. to buy Tally-ho....? :confused:

But well, you have to admit that computers (as well as internet) allow people of the world to unify into a single society and function together, which isn't entirely a bad thing.
No offense but, how does THAT help him? And Dylan, try check out your local magic shop, maybe a Walgreens, they carry all kinds of deck, and even possibly Wal-Mart even though I highly doubt Wal-Mart would have them.

-SM

Apr 16, 2008
Dear Readers,
I don't own any tally ho decks but I really would like to get some. I don't know where I can buy a regular deck or two of these. I don't want to order it off the internet either. So where can I get some?

Dylan P.

go to Ellusionist.com
playing cards
normal decks
you should now see tally hos

I personally have bought them and they ROCK!!!! im sure youll love it too~

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
..:::New York:::..

Huh?

If you really want to get some Tallys, and you can't find them in any local shops, I'm sorry to say you'll probably have to buy them online. Ellusionist actually has decent prices, but shipping can get expensive. I'd suggest buying them from somewhere like Kardwell if you're interested in getting a lot.

Amazon.com also has some excellent deals on playing cards. I bought half a brick of WPT Diamond Backs for less than 15 bucks. I'm not sure what they have on Tallys, but it never hurts to check.

Tally-Ho's are probably some of the best cards ever made. Always remember, never buy them in red. It's against magician code. Well, my magician code.

;)

David

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results