Tarantula 2.0 or Animation?

Feb 1, 2019
Hi all,

I'm hoping ya'll can help with this. I'm stumped on getting either Tarantula 2.0 by Yigal Mesika or Animation by Yigal Mesika. Both are similar tricks using almost the same gimmicks. Of course one is $75 while the other is only $20. My real goal is to get any pros and cons from each of these tricks to help me decide on which I want to buy. Things like "What makes Tarantula 2.0 better than Animation" or "What makes Animation worse than Tarantula 2.0"; stuff like that.

Hope I'm not being too broad :)

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
It all depends on what you're looking for. Summed up Tarantula is an electronic reel while animation revolved around loops. The main difference revolves around how Tarantula can float objects as you see with the mint. You can't float objects like that with loops. The main selling point of loops is the haunted deck, a staple in magic.

Sep 25, 2018
Hi DoubleOwen,

As someone who has purchased both Tarantula 2 and Loops, I can definitely say that loops are worth your money. Once you start using loops you will never go back. However, I recommend researching ITR's before you purchase one, as their price tag is usually quite steep. I recommend looking at EKaterina's review on Youtube, which also compares Tarantula 2 to things like loops, and other ITR's

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results