Tarantula - Yigal Mesika

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
From what I have seen and heard it is a mechanical reel. Not quite sure on the set up / hook up. Over the top of the ear might hurt a bit if the reel pulls too fast...ha ha. Owwww....as blood drips from your ear. The effect does look freak'in sick though.

did anyone buy this trick yet? I bought mine on Penquin and they send me an email that this item has been shipped and making it way to my house, I thought this trick is not release until next week or so.

Mar 2, 2009
Tarantula Review

I received my Tarantula in the mail today, and must say I was surprised by what was inside the box. I was initially disappointed and thought that I had just wasted $70 on something I would never use. After watching the DVD and giving the Tarantula a test run, I am happy to say that my initial thoughts of the product were wrong, dead wrong. This device is absolutely ingenious, you could literally perform the Tarantula naked (although I would not recommend it!) This is absolutely the best levitation device I have ever owned and the last one I will probably ever buy...unless Yigal comes out with something even better, which I won't put past him. Yigal is one of the greatest minds of our time, if you ever need anything to do a levitation, Yigal Mesika probably has what you're looking for.

DVD: 9/10
It would be a 10/10, but I feel that at one or two parts there were things that Yigal could have gone more in depth on. Overall it was a great DVD, definitely a good thing to have with the actual product.

Gimmick: 10/10
As I said above, the gimmick is ingenious and nobody will ever know you have it on you.

Overall: 9.5/10
Absolutely great product! If you want to buy a levitation device and have the money, this is definitely the one to get IMHO!

r29

Jan 23, 2008
the tarantula i have seen pictures of the gimmicks looks cool.
does anyone know why ellusionist stopped selling it??
i've read on forums people had problems with the battery is that why they stopped selling them??

You know the only thing about the tarantula is that it is electronic. If it fails it fails. If thread breaks in the fearson hookup you can quickly recover like nothing has happened. Now I am only making an assumptions about tarantula. If the thread breaks in the tarantula you might need some bathroom time to set back up, if you know what I mean.

I totally called, one of tarantulas problems.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results