That Friggin Trick...

Luis Vega

Elite Member
Mar 19, 2008
Leon, Guanajuato Mexico
luisvega.com.mx
Hello guys!!

I wanted to ask you if you have that trick that you want to perform so badly but you just can´t get it right or the way you want it...

To qualify it should have 1 or more of this symptomps

you have spent countless hours practicing it alone...
you have show it in a very crappy way to your brother or mother countless of times..
you are in a party (I believe you wouldn´t risk doing a non-perfected trick in a paid gig)and you feel this time will be the "TIME" and then you FAIL!!!!...
You have mastered an aspect of the trick and when you think you have it right you find a new flaw that totally reveals the trick...
sometimes the trick only goes right in your room..

for me that Friggin trick would be "ClapTrap" from the Book "By Forces Unseen" I know it would look awesome if I just can get it right..but I can´t seem to do it right...

wanna hear yours!!!

Oct 11, 2007
Definitely Spellbound from Sick by Ponta the Smith! Except for the part about failing I guess. I've really only actually performed it once and the person said that they thought it was great, but I got really lucky in that instance.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I posted something similar a few months ago called that one effect. The idea of the thread is the same, although I have been performing the effect I said inever could.
The only but is it does not feel right, damn having Derren as a bench mark.

Apr 6, 2010
Shifty by Chris Kenner, i have it down to a tee when i practice, but whenever i show someone it sucks.

May 9, 2010
Ah. Nevermind I can preform it now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ladys and Gentlemen! The one! The only! DarkWitness!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results