The Big A. Box of Magic!

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
Jay Sankey has realeased a new thing he calls the Big A. Box. When he said he was moving to a new ware house and needed to get rid of the stuff I was thinking 50 to 75 dollars. Then turns out it costs 129.99. I thought this was kind of high, but I was still going to buy it. Then I read something that said shipping was 50.00 to the United States. This seems a little high doesnt it. Are any of you guys gonna buy one? What are you guys opinion on the shipping price? I think Jay is running up the shipping price to get more money, any thoughts.

Aug 17, 2010
$129.00 plus $50 shipping = $179.00 for 40 products.

That works out to $4.47 each product. Of that, shipping is $1.25 - a pretty reasonable rate, I would think. Especially so if there's customs declarations and such.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Jay Sankey has realeased a new thing he calls the Big A. Box. When he said he was moving to a new ware house and needed to get rid of the stuff I was thinking 50 to 75 dollars. Then turns out it costs 129.99. I thought this was kind of high, but I was still going to buy it. Then I read something that said shipping was 50.00 to the United States. This seems a little high doesnt it. Are any of you guys gonna buy one? What are you guys opinion on the shipping price? I think Jay is running up the shipping price to get more money, any thoughts.

Hey, nobody's forcing you to get it. If you don't recognize this complete STEAL, then don't spend your hard-earned money. Plus, if you were to buy it, you probably won't even get a copy. Those things might sell out within an hour.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results