The Creativity Challenge

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
I had this idea a while back, and was inspired to make this thread because of a previous thread posted by SamRochon found here. This thread will be the first of hopefully many to come. This is just a preview to see if everyone enjoys this.

The purpose of this is to push people's creativity. I will make a list of different objects that would not normally be used, or thought to be, for magic. I want people to create a routine film it.

This challenge involves a few different items you should have around your house.
1. 4 AA batteries
2. 2 post-it notes
3. a pen
4. hairbrush/comb

If you want to use anything else, ask me and I will consider allowing you to use it.

While there is no actual prize, I will offer the winner a variety of original effects through a pm if they want.

Have fun and be creative. Submissions will be due on Sunday 15.

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Would we have to use them all? you didnt make that very clear not being rude or anything this should be fun.

not at all. you could only use the post-its if you want. I would prefer it if it involved more than one, but it would be fine as long as it is completely original.
EDIT: actually, if anything is still vague or unclear, feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 23, 2009
this may sound stupid, but do you want a video by the 15th or just the idea. cause there is a lot someone can do but they might not have the necessary items to complete the effect.

D

Deleted member 2755

Why do I feel like I've seen this before? :) Anyway, let's see how many people participate. :D

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results