The Direction of this Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2009
Massachusetts
How can you not love Steerpike after this post? It's brilliant, I'm still laughing after 20 minutes :D
Haha...

To go back on topic, this forum was once terrorised by BrianationX (anyone remember him?), now it's going to be towtox.

Towtox isn't like BrianationX. Towtox is just trying to learn and is being nooby about it... You know who's like BrianationX? ElitePrestigitation... lol...

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Towtox isn't like BrianationX. Towtox is just trying to learn and is being nooby about it... You know who's like BrianationX? ElitePrestigitation... lol...

I'm not saying that towtox is like BrianationX, I said that he is now going to "terrorise" these forums. But you are right, ElitePrestigitation is a lot like BrianationX.

haha yoooo BNX is a g, that guy was funny as ****. He is at UC from time to time. LOLOLOL is what his posts amount to.

Steerpike- I agree with you about wether or not the shift is permanent. Only time will tell.

Jul 13, 2009
I am not too sure if I like where it is shifting too though...IDK I've been starting to feel that way since the upgrade, guess the sentimentality of the old design is making me feel like the forum has lost its charm with me.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Who's we?

In response to that stunningly whiny defense of your own incompetence, here's what I want you to do:

1. Make your hand into a hard fist.
2. Hold your fist out at eye-level with the knuckles facing toward you.
3. Holding your hand firmly in place, run quickly and forcefully toward your fist.

I and anyone else with even a lick of competence will criticize you whenever we please and you will listen to every word we have to say and like it. That is, if you actually want to improve and perform for something other than your webcam.

Alright, I'll admit it. That was just a little bit amusing.

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Gentlemen, I am so sick of babysitting these threads where nobody can stay on topic without belittling someone else, using the profanity, etc. I'm closing this as of now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results