The Magic Castle

Jul 13, 2008
Athens, Georgia
Hey Theory11,

I will be in LA mid-july. I was wondering, is there anyway my family and I could get into a show at the magic castle? I am not a member but I heard you could get a guest pass somewhere...? Let me know! Thanks!

Will

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I believe you have to be 21 if I remember correctly unless you go on a Sunday brunch perhaps. Someone who is a member can verify.

it's strictly to 21 only at night. so if you want to go with your 17 years old, you must go during weekend mourning (11am-3pm). if you are interested, then please give me your email so I can send you the invitation.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Since we're on hte subject of hte Magic Castle here, can anyone give specifics about the membership process? Like how much does it cost, how often does one get to perform there, and what is included in a basic membership? I'm moving to Los Angeles this fall and wanted to join but know nothing of the process. Thanks.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
Wish I knew about this. I went to the Magic Castle a few years ago when I was in Cali for a bit, drove all the way there from Anaheim to be told we weren't allowed in because we needed to be invited!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results