The Magician's Insurance Policy (help)

Im doing a trick that my magic teacher taugh me with this "insurance policy". Here's the effect:

Volunteer picks a card. Magician has trouble finding the chosen card then points out that he has an insurance policy which opens and displays a gaint picture of the chosen card

http://www.mooncostumes.com/item/8580

I'm making my own version of it in photoshop because it looks too old
My version

Now I'm writing the terms and conditions in the thing and what i have now is this:

1. the Magician must be performing with a full deck.

2.The audience must take their choice from a full deck of cards.

3.This Allows the magician to talk his way out of any situation
provided he’s bigger than the spectator.

4.the spectator must weights less than 400 pounds and looks
peaceful.

5.this policy does not cover attack by an armed audience.

6.this policy can be cancelled in accordance with the whims of the
insurance company.

you guys have any ideas to add in this?

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
7. The magician's Insurance policy covers any card but the nine of diamonds.

haha, just maybe for a gag, the magician goes for the card to give the specs but the card they chose is inapplicable.

BlakeVogt

Elite Member
Oct 28, 2008
Vegas
great idea for #7! I do this effect and always say there is "Very fine print at the bottom..." then open it :p I'd love to see ur final copy when ur done if you wouldnt mind.

May 31, 2008

haha, just maybe for a gag, the magician goes for the card to give the specs but the card they chose is inapplicable.

Of course, everyone hates the nine of diamonds! How about, "Does not cover magic tricks on Mars." Stupid, but that's all I can come up with right now.

That's a good one thanks XD then they just say whhaat? they turn over the sheet and they see their card in jumbo size printed:p

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results