The Next theory11 Artist - Andrei Jikh

Oct 31, 2007
Connecticut
Congrats on becoming T11's newest artist Andrei. Your official video looks great and it shows that you are a fantastic card artist. I can't wait to see what you release.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I guess when they said they were getting a new theory11 artist I thought it was a magician. So I'm disappointed that its just another card juggler.

Well,

You don't know Andrei very well. Yes, flourishing is his passion. If you were to see him do a few magic tricks, you would see that he is a damn fine magician as well.

Relax, we have more magic on the way as Andrei's project won't be ready for some time. So let's be positive and welcome our new artist with open arms.

Love,

Katie

Dec 2, 2007
I guess when they said they were getting a new theory11 artist I thought it was a magician. So I'm disappointed that its just another card juggler.

Funny, You sound like the flourishers when a new magician is announced.

Strange how everyone seems to have a bit of discrimination towards one another... Isn't T11 about bringing you guys together.

I think its one of their goals.. but without the help of "people" like you, you are going to make this a never ending battle.

Welcome Andrei... you are an amazing talent!

DM

I claim to be a magician as well, but I respect the flourishers for what they can do, it would be cool if we all can have a community where we all get along and respect one another.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, You sound like the flourishers when a new magician is announced.

Strange how everyone seems to have a bit of discrimination towards one another... Isn't T11 about bringing you guys together.

I think its one of their goals.. but without the help of "people" like you, you are going to make this a never ending battle.

Welcome Andrei... YOU ARE AN AMAZING TALENT!!!

DM

I claim to be a magician as well, but I respect the flourishers for what they can do, it would be cool if we all can have a community where we all get along and respect one another.
You go girl!!:cool:

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Oh, how I love theory11. I go away for a week and on my return I find there is a new artist - a good looking one at that - and whatnot. It's all so interesting and full of surprises over here. :p

Welcome to theory11, Andrei. I look forward to whatever it is that you'll be bringing us. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results