The Next theory11 Artist - Andrei Jikh

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Thank you guys for the kind words.

I am glad to be a part of such a professional crew here at Theory11. My projects are still in the works and about.....1% finished so don't expect to see them in the near future. It will take a lot of hard work to complete due to the fact that there is a TON of material in there...regardless, we will keep pursuing! Again, thank you for the kind words, couldn't be happier to work with such an amazing crew.

JB, Dana, and Wayne, a big thank you!!!

-Andrei Jikh

PS: Katie is right...sick with a J. Get JIKHY wid' it!

2. Heeeeeey... you didn't thank me for the typo thingy!!!!
    (I am joking)

3. What Cerberus said on the 1st page haha.
    Best of luck Andrei. Lee Asher is no longer my favorite t11 artist.
    I don't care if we have to wait a decade for the dvd, I have a feeling of how great it will be. Don't forget to post your wisdom occasionally at dn still too. I changed my quote there to something awesome you said. Cya around man.

-Sean Fast

4. Yay for Andrei.!!!

5. how old is he?

6. ..................

welcome!!!!!!

7. 19. Congrats Andrei, can't wait to see some awesome material from you.

8. Andrei Congratulations and I wish the best of luck to you, but.............
    I'm kind of getting sick of all these flourishes on theory 11. Wheres the card magic, all I hear is flourish this and flourish that. I would really like and hope to see more "magic" 1 on 1s and more discussions on actual "card magic"

9. Congrats Andrei!
    By the way, can I be the next artist? Pleeeease?
    :)

10. Congrats Andrei!

We are very honored to have you as part of the team. Only good things can come from you, your many talents and stellar personality.

You're awesome. Let's do lunch soon.

Katie

11. does he do magic?

12. Cool

Now will the name be Theory 12?

13. Great job! Your hard work and great skill paid off. Can't wait to see what the future holds for you! :)

Mitch

14. Welcome =]

and congrats

15. C'mon!!! We've been through this when other artists joined! :p

Of course it will!! :D

- Sean

16. Congrats on the new title! It goes to show that you can do something with cardistry and magic in life.

17. I have a feeling that's going to stay, and it's not a bad thing. :D

Get Jikhy wid' it! Woo!

- Sean

18. Congradulations Andrie! I've always loved your videos bro I look forward to getting some sick material from you in the future. I think I heard something about you being a marine if so.

Semper Fi.

Shane:)

19. Dang. I was pretty sure that was me in the preview video...

20. Woohoo, his artist page says that his family is into gymnastics... just like me!!! im the worlds greatest flourisher!!!