The Trilogy - Shipping

Sep 2, 2007
vancouver
I purchased the trilogy last sunday and shipped on monday(28th of January) i use the 20 some dollar shipping, i live in vancouver canada, and its been pretty well 2 weeks and hasnt arrived, even with the more expensive shipping.. i just want to know how long it usually takes for that shipping and to cross the boarder

Sep 2, 2007
First Class International shipping, as stated on the shipping information page, delivery times vary from location to location, but are estimated at 7-21 days. Priority Mail International usually takes 6-10 business days; and Express Mail International usually takes 3-5 business days.

If your delivery time falls outside of the estimated range, feel free to submit a support ticket directly at www.theory11.com/support. The support guys will try their best to find out exactly where the package is and when it should arrive.

Cheers,
JTM

Well I live in Richmond, which is just outside of Vancouver so, I can tell you first-hand how long my orders usually take.

If you order the cheapest shipping it should show up around 8-12 days. That is business days.

I've found out that your package has been travelling for 10 business days (from the information you gave) and it should arrive to you by now. When I ordered the most exspensive shipping it took only 6 business days to arrive. So, I suggest waiting a few more days since, it could've got delayed in the mail due to crossing the border.

If there's no sign of it by the end of the week, contact Theory11 at their Support Center and I'm sure you can work something out.

-RA69

T11 should move to the west coast with the rest of the world. I know of a certain website that I can place an order, choose the cheapest shipping and have had my package the next day.

I still love you guys, and that doesnt really change anything. However it makes me a little hesitant of ordering things from you. Maybe eventually setup a warehouse over here? If you do I will gladly work for you. For cheap.

Feb 3, 2008
Raleigh, NC
T11 should move to the west coast with the rest of the world. I know of a certain website that I can place an order, choose the cheapest shipping and have had my package the next day.

I still love you guys, and that doesnt really change anything. However it makes me a little hesitant of ordering things from you. Maybe eventually setup a warehouse over here? If you do I will gladly work for you. For cheap.

That sounds a little arrogant. With the "rest of the world." Seriously, you are hesitant to order things because of the length of time it'll take? Well, the more you hesitate the longer its going to take right?

-Cyrus

Well the "rest of the world" statement was more meant as sarcasm. As for being hesitant. I dont mean that in the way you interpreted it. Im meaning hesitant to order from them as opposed to someone else. If there were no difference I would prefer to order everything I can from T11, I DO want to support them anyway I can. However as a consumer Im gonna buy things where I can get them for a competitive price, combined with the quickest shipping. I didnt mean to start an argument about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results