The Trilogy

Oct 11, 2007
Hey guys new to the forum here Love this new site and was wondering something about the Jones change on the Trilogy DVD which I have been trying to get down like crazy but........! After watching the instructional protion of it I had noticed that when Dave first starts out with the 6 of clubs and goes through the explaination he also ends with the 6 of clubs instead of ending with the ace is there something I might be doing wrong if anyone has it do you guys mind taking a look on the dvd and see if I am delusional or just simply having trouble I mean in a non bashing way I love thier work and have the majority of thier dvds but I need help on this one I am a huge color changing fan and any help will be great thanks alot.. :D

Sep 1, 2007
My friend, there are several threads about this. The jones changes is taught wrong. There is only a very slight variation you have to do to make it work. Just look at the explanation and see how the cards are placed and displayed. you'll figure it out :D

Sep 30, 2007
oouu that is cool ;) Thank you very much for that info Dan.

I think we all appreciate the affort you have putted and still put into the Trilogy-project.

Oct 11, 2007
Cradz95

Thank you guys so much I look forward to the finishing production of the Jones change and thanks for all you have done in the magic area I have really learned alot thanks to you guys Dan n Dave really man truly appreciated

Sep 1, 2007
My heart just stopped. Does this mean you guys will have other stuff in the 1on1 section?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results