The Wire -- What's Going On?

Dec 18, 2008
Please, no one tell me to search. I'm just looking for a straight up answer from someone that can give it. JB, Raiker, Kenner, anyone. At this point, I think we all deserve to at least know something about it. Was the project scrapped? Didn't go as planned? Anything??

Just wondering is all. And getting somewhat annoyed.

Yours Truly.
Santa

Jun 11, 2008
Dude, Idk if i can take any more though, the unveiling of Daniel Garcia is enough for one day. Plus be greatful anyway that we have a new awsome kick as$ artist.
The wire will come, don't worry.

D

Deleted member 2755

Do you guys honestly expect to get an answer through a forum post?:rolleyes:

-Doug

Dec 18, 2008
Do you guys honestly expect to get an answer through a forum post?:rolleyes:

-Doug

Probably more likely here than a ticket. There's something about the masses questioning the few that get's an answer rather quickly. ;)

And again, I'm not looking for a definitive answer, just looking for SOMETHING.

Dec 18, 2008
Dude why you getting all bent out of shape honestly
Dont worry about it.itll come when they want it to.
Geez.

Time goes quickly at the North Pole. I'm already pushing 100 years old, before you know it I'll hit the quarter million mark. ;)

Apr 28, 2008
We don't 'deserve' to know anything about it, they have no obligation to tell us anything. But really why would you even care? You have some major issues if you're getting worked up about a magic company not revealing information about a product/ feature as soon as you'd like.

Nov 30, 2007
I have found a hint...Cerca Trova.

P.S. Just kidding. In all seriousness though look at all they are already doing.

As a MOD your very first task is too try out and see The Wire for yourself. I've been BETA testing it, along with the other mod's, for over a year now and it really is the greatest thing a magic company has come-up with.

Seriously, you will not be disappointed, only a few more years and it should be done,
-RA69.

P.S.I'm Kidding//Doug, remember what karma is?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2755

As a MOD your very first task is too try out and see The Wire for yourself. I've been BETA testing it, along with the other mod's, for over a year now and it really is the greatest thing a magic company has come-up with.

Seriously, you will not be disappointed, only a few more years and it should be done,
-RA69.

P.S.I'm serious. I also like tacos. Oh, and Pikachu is my favorite pokemon. The first person to make a post saying "I love Sinful more than I love my own mother" will get a free pack of Guardians. (Note: When i say Guardians, I really mean just mad props and I'll like you.)

RA69, may I remind you under Section 37B Sub Section A Article 62 Sub Article 89 Section C.... No talk of the fact we are testing the Wire should be said. Jeez... Why don't you just also tell them that we already own every DVD project to come out with Theory 11 for the next 3 years? Jeez. Just tell them everything.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results