The Wire

bandvinyl

Banned
Aug 19, 2009
New York City
Theory11 is full of mysteries, but there are none more mystifying than the Wire. The Wire section has sat mysteriously untouched since the inception of this site. We at theory11 have been quietly working behind the scenes for even longer. There have been numerous threads inquiring about the Wire, it’s become a small inside joke. Many have speculated; is it an AOL-esque chatroom? Is it a webcam chatroom? Is it an artist Q & A section? Is it a place where we can share our Wham! bootlegs?

Now you will know. The wait is over; the power of the wire is in your hands.

Voila!

http://www.theory11.com/thewire/

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Actually, we've all been pranked. Notice the author of this thread has a space between "j" and "bayme" - my username does not. Although I'm sure this was posted in good humor, we banned the username tonight to prevent any confusion or mischief in the future. Well played, mystery JB clone, well played. You = 1. Us = 0.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Actually, we've all been pranked. Notice the author of this thread has a space between "j" and "bayme" - my username does not. Although I'm sure this was posted in good humor, we banned the username tonight to prevent any confusion or mischief in the future. Well played, mystery JB clone, well played. You = 1. Us = 0.

Wow, and interesting, indeed. lol

I JUST noticed this was his FIRST post, and that he joined in Aug of 2009...

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Wow, and interesting, indeed. lol

I JUST noticed this was his FIRST post, and that he joined in Aug of 2009...

Ha! I didn't notice that at all.

"I vait." "How long?" "I vait a week, a month, whatever." (paraphrased)

Mar 1, 2010
Hong Kong
You seriously don't know what it is? I've know for a long time.

-Michael

I joined T11 recently, so I seriously don't know what it is. I have some ideas in my mind, but I don't know the exact answer.

By the way, even if you know what it is, you can still expect for it.:D

Theory11 is full of mysteries, but there are none more mystifying than the Wire. The Wire section has sat mysteriously untouched since the inception of this site. We at theory11 have been quietly working behind the scenes for even longer. There have been numerous threads inquiring about the Wire, it’s become a small inside joke. Many have speculated; is it an AOL-esque chatroom? Is it a webcam chatroom? Is it an artist Q & A section? Is it a place where we can share our Wham! bootlegs?

Now you will know. The wait is over; the power of the wire is in your hands.

Voila!

http://www.theory11.com/thewire/

You're an ass Byme. I hope you realize that.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results