The World's Hardest and Longest Cut

May 19, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpQY5WHHRAk&feature=plcp

Unedited and False.

It's called " My Sun and Stars "

I was going to wait for the final production but I thought I would share the rough draft...

when I have the final production finished I will be wearing my space outfit and a green screen background in space... this is a false cut i made it that way but i didnt show that it was false in this video but next one i will...

it took me years to make this...

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 12, 2012
This is pretty dang awesome my friend. Here's some advice, if you want to show your cuts to many magicians, do it like in this video with maybe more angles!!! Dude, I personally like the space man theme but not every magician/flourisher is going to like it and take your cuts seriously. so maybe trailers should mostly consist of normal flourishing and part of it could have your spaceman theme, then have the full spaceman part in the explanation! :)

May 19, 2009
Is it just me,

Or do others enjoy your videos more without the space outfit/green screen?

Anyway, loved it mate. Well done

Thanks a bunch. I have a idea for that now since I have been getting a lot of responses on that
I am going 2 make 2 versions from now on. One normal and regular me and one with the
Themed based idea.

May 19, 2009
This is pretty dang awesome my friend. Here's some advice, if you want to show your cuts to many magicians, do it like in this video with maybe more angles!!! Dude, I personally like the space man theme but not every magician/flourisher is going to like it and take your cuts seriously. so maybe trailers should mostly consist of normal flourishing and part of it could have your spaceman theme, then have the full spaceman part in the explanation! :)

That's a good idea I will do that and try 2 seperate the two to by doing one regular
And one in space! Thanks a lot. I appreciate the advice and I am going 2 do it!
Next up is mega star combo # 2 called " lunar apocalypse " which is under construction still and will be done
By a evil character named dark. cardist galaxsus.

May 19, 2009
It is a very cool flourish, and it looks great. Unfortunately, to me, it looks more like a routine, rather than one continuous cut. There are definite spots where it seems to pause. Other than that, it's Awesome!

Thanks! Yeah It can be either called a cut or a combo doesn't really matter. To me its both.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
This is really cool Trevor, I especially like the display at 3:07. I can really see your skills :)

Feb 7, 2011
Im not sure if you chilled out on the crazy videos because everyone advised you to or because you needed a change. Either way it's for the best, in my opinion. You dont need the space suit or jester suit 'gimmicks' to get attention, your cardistry will get plenty of attention on it's own, trust me. That was brilliant. I dont know if you practised to that music or not, but it seemed to mesh very well as a routine to that song. Well done man.

Oct 15, 2011
Is it just me,

Or do others enjoy your videos more without the space outfit/green screen?

Anyway, loved it mate. Well done

I was gonna same the same thing.

But anyway that was SICK man I loved it the best part was nothing looked like anything anyone has done it all seemed like original ideas. Seemed very difficult but you did awesome. And is it just me or were your hands shaking near the end?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I think the difference between the two can be illustrated in what my dad said about golf.

Rickie Fowler is a pro golfer who is famous for wearing loud clothing on the golf course. When my little sister remarked that she thought he looked ridiculous my dad said the following "You better be a pretty good golfer to pull off something like that". The truth is Rickie Fowler is a great golfer and if he wants to where orange on Sundays power to him.

I think the same could be said about your cardistry. You better be good if if you want to perform in a space suit. I think you are good, it's just hard to establish that when it is so hidden by special effects and such.

Oct 5, 2011
Canada
I really like how the attention is on the flourishes themselves and I am not distracted by anything else. That entire sequence must have taken a while to just memorize, so good job. I really like this performance.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results