theory11 Bicycle Rider Back

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
I think that my statement still stands...

And Sabor, how the crap did you bring in that thing about Vanishing Inc.? That was pretty out of the blue.

Anyway though guys, can we move on?

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Casey I have no problem with you stating your opinion but when you try to claim that your opinion is fact that is where I have a problem.

The last sentence from post 14 is the one that really got to me. You assumed that theory 11 is hands down the cheapest place to get bikes however that is truely not the case. The other point I was trying to make is that if you were in the sales department of t11 would be considered unethical behavour.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Casey I have no problem with you stating your opinion but when you try to claim that your opinion is fact that is where I have a problem.

The last sentence from post 14 is the one that really got to me. You assumed that theory 11 is hands down the cheapest place to get bikes however that is truely not the case. The other point I was trying to make is that if you were in the sales department of t11 would be considered unethical behavour.

I am not in the sales department. The point I was trying to make was for people who live internationally; not just USA. Again, if you look back and read my other posts I said the target was mainly for international people.

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
I have read your other posts and they still express the same idea. I live internationally and I can grantee there are much better pricing systems for people living in Australia than theory 11.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
Oh my gosh!! Is he talking about just Australia? No. He's talking about international countries in general. Many people in other countries don't have an easy to reach supply of bicycle cards. You may, but the majority of the world probably doesn't. For international buyers, theory11 is probably your best bet at getting Bikes at a reasonable price. If you live within a one city radius of a Wal-Mart, you probably aren't going to get bikes from T11. The end, there is no need to talk about this any further. You all understand each other's reasoning so just drop it.

Thank you. :)

Nov 7, 2010
I honestly dont think this is going anywhere. Just buy your cards from wherever you want. If you want the best deal go to wherever the cheapest cards FOR YOU are and not anyone else. If you want to support theory 11. Just buy whatever you want wherever you want it. Also, isnt this thread supposed to be in the Product Questions area?

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 4, 2010
I don't care about pricing...I am very wealthy and I have money to spare...but anyways.... T11 is not the cheapest place to get Bicycle reds....Internationally or not...try Amazon..

Amazon $41.60 ~40 for 2 Bricks 24 packs (free shipping included)
t11 $59.81 ~60 for 2 bricks (shipping included)

Amazon 62.40 for 3 bricks ( free shipping included)
t11 84.99 for 3 bricks 36 packs (shipping included)

Amazon 83.20 for 4 bricks ( free shipping included)
t11 100.72 for 4 bricks 48 packs ( discounted shipping included)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results