theory11.bulletin : {dg} LIVE EVENT - TONIGHT at 6pm EST

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
The moment the world has been waiting for for over a century. Or at least our world. For the past 48 hours. Okay, maybe that was a little bit of an exaggeration. I digress.

TONIGHT at 6:00pm EST, theory11 will be hosting the {danielgarcia} live chat event. The live video chat will be approximately one hour in length, with the first part covering questions YOU submitted during this past week's Saturday Night Contest.

The second half of the live chat is where it gets interesting - we will be formally announcing the SYMPHONY release contest. It's the most unique contest we have hosted yet on theory11, with the most unique prizes. It's different, and I trust it's something that everyone will dig.

It all goes down TONIGHT (Wednesday the 8th) at 6:00pm EST live. Check the forums (and this forum thread) for the link to tune in. We'll see you there.

LINK TO THE LIVE EVENT (begins at 6:00pm EST) : http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theory11

{dg.live.event} - TONIGHT (Wednesday) at 6:00pm EST
{symphony release} - Wednesday, July 15th at 11:00pm EST

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
This converts to exactly when in my time...

hum...

And importantly, will it be a one nighter? Or a contest that will give us all time to participate in? :)

Like the andthensome contest!

G

D

Deleted member 2755

I'm fully expecting the contest to involve a living donkey, a baseball bat, a garbage bag, a blindfold, and candy. I'll be right back. Gotta go to Wallgreens and then find a place where I can get a donkey. See you all tomorrow at the chat.

-Doug

EJ

Mar 4, 2008
Canada
My guess is that the release contest will require us to sing (or something of that nature). What do you guys think?

This converts to exactly when in my time...

hum...

And importantly, will it be a one nighter? Or a contest that will give us all time to participate in? :)

Like the andthensome contest!

G

In Estonia that is roughly 2 AM, so i imagine something around 1 AM otsmth there.

And i shure as hell hope its a long one because i really want to in something, its like the SNC´s , it starts 5 AM, wtf?

Anyway will be there! Seeya there!

Mikk

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just a reminder that this is going down TONIGHT at 6:00pm EST (eastern time). For those of you on the west coast (Pacific), that would be 3:00pm PST.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results