theory11 gear

Sep 11, 2007
i am a good artist what about full face helmet dog tag and wrist band? socks? didnt read all 18 pages

Aug 30, 2007
That's hilarious. I'd buy it. We're talking with a jockstrap company now to see if we can get that done. We'll call it the "Theory 11 Support-O-Matic."

Dana

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
My god someone brought the thread back.

Well here is a complete list of pictures and ideas just to make things easier
----

Belt buckles.
Some sort of shoe.
Clothing with awesome super hiden revealations.
Watches.
Signed posters.
Bumper stickers. *Got magic?*
Keychains. Think of a mini set of chinease rings but for taking keys on and off*
Sunglasses *i would buy it instantly i have a thing for sunglasses =P*
rings. *perfect size for ring manipulation*
Card clips
How about a case designed to hold tricks and dvds so people dont have to take up dresser drawers for all their magic supplys. a slot for sponges, a slot for gimicks and what not, like a dozen slots for cards and special slots to hold dvds.
Speedos
Hats
Ipod cases.
TT's
jockstraps?

------------------

Here are the members submissions.

27 (Tda's strange idea)

~Jordan

Last edited by a moderator:

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
My god someone brought the thread back.

Well here is a complete list of pictures and ideas just to make things easier
----

Belt buckles.
Some sort of shoe.
Clothing with awesome super hiden revealations.
Watches.
Signed posters.
Bumper stickers. *Got magic?*
Keychains. Think of a mini set of chinease rings but for taking keys on and off*
Sunglasses *i would buy it instantly i have a thing for sunglasses =P*
rings. *perfect size for ring manipulation*
Card clips
How about a case designed to hold tricks and dvds so people dont have to take up dresser drawers for all their magic supplys. a slot for sponges, a slot for gimicks and what not, like a dozen slots for cards and special slots to hold dvds.
Speedos
Hats
Ipod cases.
TT's
jockstraps?

------------------

Here are the members submissions.

27 (before i put the link in.. What is that TDA?)

~Jordan

It's a condom with the T11 logo over it.

Sep 2, 2007
I don't think that any gear shoulkd say 'T11' or have the T11 logo on it. The AOS and the imiage of michael the Archangal from the guardian decks would be cool though!

Sep 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
yeah i'd basically buy anything with the Theory 11 logo on it. just as long as it doesn't say the WORDS theory 11 anywhere on it.

i think that's one of the problems with magic getting revealed is that lay people see magicians wearing clothes and then check out the site and then find out the names of the tricks and can then search for whatever they want for free.

but yeah. i'd go for a hoodie or tshirt or hat or sunglasses or beltbuckle and whatnot...i think the underwear and shoes are pushing it tho...haha yeah. can't wait for the swag to start coming out tho. peace!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
Hockey..

I KNOW!!

A Jersey!

A saweet stylin jersey with 11 on the back =P

~Jordan

But, my number is nineteen.

On a side note, I am interested in the overalls that theory11 is going to sell in its Gear Section; however, I propose a greenish-blue color, not pink, and some theory11 nail-polish and hair-dye as well :D.

Cheers,
JTM

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
But, my number is nineteen.

On a side note, I am interested in the overalls that theory11 is going to sell in its Gear Section; however, I propose a greenish-blue color, not pink, and some theory11 nail-polish and hair-dye as well :D.

Cheers,
JTM

Might as well throw official T11 eyeliner and lipstick while your at it.

~Jordan

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results