theory11 gear

Sep 1, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
Im having difficulty understanding why so many of you want to wear something with T11 on it? We DONT want our spectators seeing this! There is a perfectly good reason why Theory 11 DOES NOT show up on any search engines, magic material/secrets are supposed to be secrets. Am I wrong? Now card clips, Posters, and such I would like to have but not apparel. At least not apparel advertising where you can purchase some of my secrets. Does anyone else agree with me?

Sep 3, 2007
Im having difficulty understanding why so many of you want to wear something with T11 on it? We DONT want our spectators seeing this! There is a perfectly good reason why Theory 11 DOES NOT show up on any search engines, magic material/secrets are supposed to be secrets. Am I wrong? Now card clips, Posters, and such I would like to have but not apparel. At least not apparel advertising where you can purchase some of my secrets. Does anyone else agree with me?

That's why I would put T11 on something like a thumb tip. That way the specs won't see it and you're still cool as hell.

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
We DONT want our spectators seeing this! There is a perfectly good reason why Theory 11 DOES NOT show up on any search engines, magic material/secrets are supposed to be secrets.

Give the Google spider time.. the sites only been up for a few days, and it would be a bad business decision not to have it on search engines.. not to mention completely impossible. There is too much talk about T11 on other sites, thus even if they found a way to stop the spider, it would still pick up the other places.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
come on did we run out of ideas

hey jordan i know you have something up your sleeve (no pun intended)

Psht always.

Necklaces *Not dogtags because that is so unoriginal*
Headbands for you jock magicians =P
T11 *is it just me or does this sound like it would make aa sweet name for an energy drink*
"T11!"
*Tank disappears* "the drink that makes you do things that you thought impossible!"

Hmm.
A better invisible thread perhaps? At a decent price.
Lotion to help dry up/moisten the hands. I know there is one for maicians but i cant remember what it is called.
Poster.

~Jordan

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA

It is on google now. I would like something with a secret revelation or pocket or something. Something I could wear AND use!
Adam

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa

AH!

But who said it had to be seen?
How about bed sheets?
or socks.

Or like said before... Freakin BOXERS!

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
One of my favorite effects is the "hot Rod"

I would like to see them make a durable New age version.

I had a nece glass one.
Unfortunatly i left it in my jeans.
Now all the gems are gone.

"Look"
*Shows both sides of rod*
Nothing on both sides"
*Flicks rod*
AND VOILA!"
"Still nothing!"
"Wasn't that amazing?!"

~Jordan

Sep 2, 2007
Well most cities/schools/colleges have their own teams.

I would definitely get that beanie with the Ace, and some T11 armbands too

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results