theory11 gear

Sep 2, 2007
???
Haha the ideas in this thread are awesome(ly funny). When gear comes to mind I don' think of gimmicked items for magic, as these tend to be items that are sold under the standard magic props etc.

For me gear screams something new and fashionable that could take magic out from the old sterotype, not just of stage magic but street magic...

Anywho on to some of my ideas, apart from theory 11 logo stuff on everything!

A belt with a clip on the front for a lighter (as in Cyril's belt buckle in his cigarette routine video) is very cool, but fear might already be done. So why not take it a step further? A buckle with space for an entire deck of cards including case! If designed properly it wouldn't look overly large and could be quite stylish. What could be better than whipping out a deck of cards like that, or even a killer ending on the ACR by having the selected card in the card case in the buckle!

A fully kitted out jacket of many different styles materials etc (leather, etc you name it). Standard sizes, made to order, with all the false pockets, "lead to pockets" (one pocket leads to another), clips and hooks for elastics (ravens etc) and threads, etc etc. Ideas for the jacket could be endless! Obviously the jackets would have to be nice enough to by standard, but with the added bonus of helping your magic!

Theory11 bag, bandana, socks, you name it! :D

I think they should sell T11 boxers! They increase performance by 11%!!!
Other than that, these custom jackets sound cool, but what if they were reversible? Between like more casual and more dressed up?
I still like the idea of these uber-whacked-out jackets!

They could make the sleeves perfect for sleeving, magnets in the pockets for easy ditches, and they could set up the pockets for the coin to pocket trick in J. Bobo's! (They'd have to make a way to stop that so you don't accidetally ditch flowers to you pocket.

Thanks,
Evan

Aug 31, 2007
i think if it was going to hold a deck of cards. that woul dget really annoying after awhile.

What if the buckle held a roll of invisible string or loops.

And kept them safe.

~Jordan

i somewhat agree but i thought about it "now ill just reach down near my waist not doing any thing suspicious and make your card levitate BELOW the waist!"(credit to dark angel for making me damn near piss myself). anyway how about a WATCH that holds your loops it could have like little slots on the inside of the band and BAM you have 5-10 loops protected on your wrist

ok now we need a name...... how about LOOP WATCH!!!!!!

and for the buckle..... CARD BUCKLE!!!!!!

ok so im not the best with names ,so SUE ME! (not for real)

Nah, I'm using Paint. :)

All you have to do is search "Black T-shirt", "Plain Black T-shirt", or "Black Wristband" or something like that, and you might get a few good results.

Just take that, and paste into paint. From there, resize your logo, and paste it on top.

Once finished, upload onto imageshack and you're done!

Aug 31, 2007
come on did we run out of ideas

hey jordan i know you have something up your sleeve (no pun intended)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results