theory11 live : One Year Anniversary :: 08.31.2008

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
In celebration.. A few funny questions...

Do bald people wash their heads with soap or shampoo?

If you were in a car Traveling at lightspeed.. What would happen if you turned the headlights on?

Why do you park in a driveway? And drive on a parkway?

Anyway..

Aug 23, 2008
congratulations - i think you guys did exactly what you set out to do: revolutionize and advance the art that is magic.

heres to your continued success!

In celebration.. A few funny questions...

Do bald people wash their heads with soap or shampoo?

If you were in a car Traveling at lightspeed.. What would happen if you turned the headlights on?

Why do you park in a driveway? And drive on a parkway?

Anyway..
1. Neither! They use shoe shiner.
2. You would transform into a Aussie gecko and work for an insurance company.
3. Turds.

Sep 2, 2007
London
I think i am in love with j bayme.

Mainly because he has the same first name as me......ok that isn't that amazing actually on second thoughts.....hmmmm akward.

Theory 13 is progressing and got a lot of awesome performers and eager learners here.
Glad to be a part of it.

And I have decided i dont love him any more...well i do in a like totally NORMAL friendly way...ok forget it. I hate him. better?

Keep it up guys :p

-Jon

Sep 1, 2007
Belgrade, Serbia
Happy bithday T11, thanx for all great products and all those wonderfull things that you did for us. And thanx to all the members here, it is kinda our anniversery (sp.) too, i am happy to be a small part of this beautyfull comunity.
Looking forward to more great things that will deffinetly come...

Alot of spelling mistakes, i know :(

Very fitting. I have just moved out of my parents house to go to college so you could say that this day, one year ago, I discovered my new home (T11) and this day on this year, I discovered my new home realistically in Edmonton, AB.

Congrats T11 on one year and thanks for everything you've done for us. Met a lot of great people here along the way and am glad to have been here for so long.

Sep 14, 2007
Yeah great job to everyone on the T11 team. I've been following this site pretty much from the beginning and I have to say... looking back, I'm very impresssed on how much this site has advanced since it's beginning.

Keep it up! Love this place.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results