theory11 news bulletin 09/10/08 : Special Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2008
Norway
i know...

it's 42!

42 is the answer to everything. I trust some of you know where im referencing...;). No but really, Dana's cd is a pretty good guess, but then again, they have discussed it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
i definitively hope so. Man, i'm getting excited!

edit: Sean, you actually made me unconsiously write "i certainly hope so!". I had to word it differently...

Last edited by a moderator:
May 19, 2008
manchester
sean, you live in england right, can you tell me when the presentation is gonna happen?

its a presentation so I think it might be like a video of all them performing???

or maybe there gonna be a marching band... he he he

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
i definitively hope so. Man, i'm getting excited!

edit: Sean, you actually made me unconsiously write "i certainly hope so!". I had to word it differently...

MINDFWEAK

sean, you live in england right, can you tell me when the presentation is gonna happen?

its a presentation so I think it might be like a video of all them performing???

or maybe there gonna be a marching band... he he he

Erm, it is either going to be 10pm or 11pm buddy. :) I think it's 11, but best be on around 10ish just in case.

- Sean

Sep 1, 2007
Damn, my soccer ends at 6. oh well, as long as its something I can view later, I'm fine.

My money is on the wire.

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I now think that it can be someting like maybe stickam, but I wonder why are they gonna post the thingy at 6 pm and not at 11 pm as always?

Sep 2, 2007
I know! Tis the 42nd 1on1!!

Oh wait, that's backpack.

Could this mean the answer to life, the universe, and flourishing is Andrei Jihk?

May 19, 2008
manchester
11? or 10? awwwwwwww damn, i got school tomorrow, and i wake up wayyyyyy to early to have an actually late(ish) night) :( oh well, the thing is though, a dana cd isnt a presentation, the wire (probabbly) isnt a presentation, its a presentation. hehe

Jun 24, 2008
United States
haha everyone always automaticall says the wire...im not saying its NOT gunna be the wire, cuz then id feel stupid if it was. But im pretty sure its not the wire cuz as said above thats not really something they can give us a "first glimpse, or a "vision" of. so yea im done. haha cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results