theory11 news bulletin 09/10/08 : Special Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
I haven't read the whole thread. but I can firmly say that it is not the wire. this is because of this quote from Jonothan's post. Here it is, "We have never publicly discussed it." the Theory11 crew has publicly told us before about the Wire. it is probably a new DVD or maybe the Dana music CD. Or something none of us could have ever thoguht of right now.

Nov 23, 2007
NC
No prob. I get the same way especially with US-UK money conversion. Pounds and Euros, pents, cents,:)

Anyway, those down under will have to rise early I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:

MistahJ

Elite Member
Sep 4, 2008
woohoo!

I can't wait... but sadly I have to be at a doctors appointment at5:30 my time (cst) so I'm going to miss it.

Breakin' news: Theory 11 is launching a atomic bomb at 6 pm that it will kill all the hecklers and magic poopers around the world, be prepared all magicians, get inside in your giant ziplock bags, close'em and just wait...

Or The wire...

Oct 16, 2007
Not only did T11 discover the Higgs Boson but they've since explained symmetries. As a promotion, they'll be releasing a two for the price of one deck package; a brand new pack of Centurions and its super symmetrical counterpart from the eleventh dimension. (They actually traveled to the 12th dimension because Wayne's an over-achiever but since the max number of supersymmetries is 32, there can only be 11 dimensions that would satisfy a supersymmetric theory- true story...)

Obviously, the two decks will be shipped separately...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results