theory11 news bulletin 09/10/08 : Special Presentation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by j.bayme, Sep 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oh. Right, that long away.

2. Jakeh - 8AM our time.

3. Awesome, thanks for that man,

Lloyd

4. I haven't read the whole thread. but I can firmly say that it is not the wire. this is because of this quote from Jonothan's post. Here it is, "We have never publicly discussed it." the Theory11 crew has publicly told us before about the Wire. it is probably a new DVD or maybe the Dana music CD. Or something none of us could have ever thoguht of right now.

5. #25 Flyspazz, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2008
    No prob. I get the same way especially with US-UK money conversion. Pounds and Euros, pents, cents,:)

Anyway, those down under will have to rise early I guess.

6. maybe its a new cane dance Hmmm?

7. maybe something new from wayne?? or maybe aaron... i really hope its something that will benefit everyone hehehe

8. woohoo!

I can't wait... but sadly I have to be at a doctors appointment at5:30 my time (cst) so I'm going to miss it.

9. I want Changeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. Cant wait to see! Its prolly not the wire but we can still hope for it =D

11. Theory11 discovered the Higgs Boson!

12. Breakin' news: Theory 11 is launching a atomic bomb at 6 pm that it will kill all the hecklers and magic poopers around the world, be prepared all magicians, get inside in your giant ziplock bags, close'em and just wait...

Or The wire...

13. My prediction: Dana's CD.

14. Not only did T11 discover the Higgs Boson but they've since explained symmetries. As a promotion, they'll be releasing a two for the price of one deck package; a brand new pack of Centurions and its super symmetrical counterpart from the eleventh dimension. (They actually traveled to the 12th dimension because Wayne's an over-achiever but since the max number of supersymmetries is 32, there can only be 11 dimensions that would satisfy a supersymmetric theory- true story...)

Obviously, the two decks will be shipped separately...

15. NO!! I'll still be in school! Oh well...

16. if its free, then i'm in!

17. wow! what would it be? I'm so exited:p

18. It might be a flourish DVD by andrei jikh ! i hope so!:)

19. A DVD, with every artist doing something?

20. what time is 6.00 american time in english time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.