theory11 SNC :: roundtable discussion - Dan Sperry

Jan 13, 2008
it will be on my site: www.dansperry.com - it will probably be posted mid/end of summer when I have all the dates...last time i toured with him we stopped in all of those venues. I know for sure we'll be in Ottawa around December 13th i want to say? but dont' quote me - we'll basically be everywhere except Quebek, for soem reason we don't go there. The shows are fundraisers as well often going towards the local fire departments so not only is it a good show but for a good cause too.
Oh wow...I didn't know that (about the shows being fundraisers). That actually makes me want to go even more! :)

Also, if you do happen to stop in London, that will be super convenient. :)

I'll be checking your site constantly around the end of summer, for sure. Oh, and before I forget: will tickets be sold for the events ahead of time, or is it something where you can just show up without worrying about getting everything sorted out ahead of time? (I would actually prefer purchasing tickets ahead of time...it makes me feel more secure about the event, so I know for sure I can get in to see the show without having to get there super early and stuff)

Side note: Wow, I have a lot of questions. o_O

Jan 13, 2008
they're sold mainly in advance i believe but seating is general admission so first come first serve style...i'll have a number to call posted as soon as I get it so you can get tickets...
Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to answer my (seemingly endless) questions. :)

PS, if you're up for hanging out/jamming at a Tim Horton's (or "Timmies", as it's known to us Canadians) before/after one of the shows in the area, I wouldn't mind springing for coffee (I'm a big spender, I know). ;p

sounds like a plan, i'll know the schedule better once it gets closer since we sometimes do up to 3 shows a day in the larger cities...plus i'll need more re-set time cuz im gona be dusting off the dove act and bringing it out of retirement for this as kind of a farewell tour for it - along with some other magical tidbits

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 13, 2008
im gona be dusting off the dove act and bringing it out of retirement for this as kind of a farewell tour for it - along with some other magical tidbits
:eek:

That is just awesome. I'm not sure what else I can say. Your dove act is quite legendary, so that'll be a real treat. You've officially given me every reason to NOT miss this one. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results