theory11 SNC :: roundtable discussion - Dan Sperry

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Great discussion tonight - thanks to everyone for participating and chiming in with your questions and comments. The podcast rounds off to be a solid 26 minutes, and we got to answer many of the questions posted by you guys in this forum thread.

Listen to the podcast in MP3 format by clicking THIS link. Tonight's randomly selected winner is penguincdude (Charlie), who will receive the 1-on-1 of your choice sent on the house.

Enjoy, and let us know what you think of the podcast.

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Hey Dan , what aspirations or goals do you plan to set for yourself this year as a performer and creator,second what impact has your family had on your magic,style, and overall sucess? Thanks!

Jan 13, 2008
PS, sweet shout out for Tim Horton's. Definitely the best coffee place (although I drink the hot chocolate there) that there is. :)

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Great roundtable. And yes Dan, it did answer my question so thanks.
Very informational podcast.
Congrats Penguincdude!

naaa its about the coffee...iced caps...and the chilli

i'll be touring canada this fall and winter with Murray Hatfield again and I cant' wait for the near daily tim horton's stops and Temika usually brings me a nice big tin of Tim Horton's whenever she comes back from a visit home to Calgary...

Jan 13, 2008
naaa its about the coffee...iced caps...and the chilli

i'll be touring canada this fall and winter with Murray Hatfield again and I cant' wait for the near daily tim horton's stops and Temika usually brings me a nice big tin of Tim Horton's whenever she comes back from a visit home to Calgary...
Will you be in Southern/South Western Ontario anywhere? Like the London, Windsor, Toronto, Ottawa, etc area? If so, I would LOVE to see one of your lectures. On that note, do you have a schedule yet, or when you do will you put it up on your site? :)

it will be on my site: www.dansperry.com - it will probably be posted mid/end of summer when I have all the dates...last time i toured with him we stopped in all of those venues. I know for sure we'll be in Ottawa around December 13th i want to say? but dont' quote me - we'll basically be everywhere except Quebek, for soem reason we don't go there. The shows are fundraisers as well often going towards the local fire departments so not only is it a good show but for a good cause too.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results