Theory11 Soundtrack

Sep 1, 2007
YO the Theory11 Soundtrack is awesome

I personally like the background music of Theory11. The Neo/alternative rock tune gives the magician the mysterious aura while he performs (seriously makes him look pro):cool:...its also a good song to dance/listen to.:p

Does anybody know, or is it possible to get a hold of the soundtrack.

Many Thx :)
KINO

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
YO the Theory11 Soundtrack is awesome

I personally like the background music of Theory11. The Neo/alternative rock tune gives the magician the mysterious aura while he performs (seriously makes him look pro):cool:...its also a good song to dance/listen to.:p

Does anybody know, or is it possible to get a hold of the soundtrack.

Many Thx :)
KINO
If you're refering to the one in the home page, then is isn't out. However, Dan and Dave's teaser soundtrack as well as Wayne's can be downloaded in the thread about the Trilogy contest.

Aug 30, 2007
Why you gotta send sad faces at me? Ha ha. As far as a soundtrack, we're listening to you guys (the flourishing contest was a direct result of requests for music), but there are still a lot of details to work out as far as releasing songs (what tracks to include, CD or .mp3 downloads or both, re-mixing and mastering of a few tracks, etc.). Hearing that people like your music is a great feeling, so thank you to all of you who have mentioned that. It means a lot. We'll get the music out - but it may take some time. We're pretty busy editing and filming new projects right now (Houchin and I are at Kenner's place working on some new things as we speak), but it'll come. If it doesn't, we'll ship Raiker to you and you can kick him. Twice.

Dana

S

sidrohc

Even if it takes a long time, it would be well worth the wait.

Why you gotta send sad faces at me? Ha ha. As far as a soundtrack, we're listening to you guys (the flourishing contest was a direct result of requests for music), but there are still a lot of details to work out as far as releasing songs (what tracks to include, CD or .mp3 downloads or both, re-mixing and mastering of a few tracks, etc.). Hearing that people like your music is a great feeling, so thank you to all of you who have mentioned that. It means a lot. We'll get the music out - but it may take some time. We're pretty busy editing and filming new projects right now (Houchin and I are at Kenner's place working on some new things as we speak), but it'll come. If it doesn't, we'll ship Raiker to you and you can kick him. Twice.

Dana

I DONT LIKE YOUR MUSIC!, ....................I LoVe it!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results