theory11 special announcement - An All New 1-on-1 Section

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
After weeks of work on the part of our design and development crew - and the incomparable Richard Z - we are now proud to present the all new 1-on-1 section here at theory11.

Featuring a TON of ways to sort to find exactly what YOU are looking for - and preview videos that are over 2x bigger than they were before. Let us know what you think! Mad props to RZ and WA007 for the sickness. The first video to appear in this new section is Cookie Cutter by Dan Sperry. Word.

Check it out now: http://www.theory11.com/1on1

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Forgot to mention - if you notice anything out of the ordinary or glitchy, don't sweat it. Just shoot us a PM, support ticket, or post in this thread and we'll make sure it gets resolved.

This was a complete revamp from the ground up, so there is bound to be some craziness. If everything works perfectly, I take full credit. If it has any glitches whatsoever, I'd like to take this opportunity to blame Richard in advance.

Sep 1, 2007
Forgot to mention - if you notice anything out of the ordinary or glitchy, don't sweat it. Just shoot us a PM, support ticket, or post in this thread and we'll make sure it gets resolved.

This was a complete revamp from the ground up, so there is bound to be some craziness. If everything works perfectly, I take full credit. If it has any glitches whatsoever, I'd like to take this opportunity to blame Richard in advance.

One thing I've noticed so far is that for each video it says "by [category]," (so like "Cookie Cutter by General Magic,") rather than by Dan Sperry...

The new 1 on 1 page doesn't come up for me. I've tried in both Internet Explorer and Google Chrome - pics attached of what those pages look like. Nothing is click-able except the links on the bottom of the screen. Chrome even freezes completely.

I've restarted my computer and cleared my cache but have still had no success. :(

Attachments

• chrome fail.JPG
    chrome fail.JPG
    46.1 KB · Views: 60
  • ie fail.JPG
    ie fail.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 76
Jul 23, 2007
New York, NY
First I'll say, upgrade IE :)

Google Chrome is a surprising crash though... I'm going to check it out now.

1on1 was tested on Firefox 3, IE7, and Safari 3&4.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
LIST OF VIDEOS WITH AUDIO OUT OF SYNC:

BS CONTROL

FLO

CARD FUNDAMENTALS PART 2

SLIPSHOT

BLUEPRINT

HELLBOUND SPELLBOUND

SLOPPY SHUFFLE TRIUMPH

ANGLE ZERO

REBEL

THE STRIKE SECOND DEAL

DEATH TO THE DOUBLE UNDERCUT

(I didn't realize how many 1-on-1's T11 had until I looked through them all haha)

-Michael

I still can't get into the 1 on 1 section :( I wanna learn the new cookie cutter trick *sigh :p

Richard, the reason I haven't updated IE is cos I don't use it and don't like it - I just tried it to see if it would work. I was always a FireFox user till Chrome came along and don't have FireFox installed on this machine.

Anyone else use Chrome and can get it work?

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
LIST OF VIDEOS WITH AUDIO OUT OF SYNC:

BS CONTROL
FLO
CARD FUNDAMENTALS PART 2
SLIPSHOT
BLUEPRINT
HELLBOUND SPELLBOUND
SLOPPY SHUFFLE TRIUMPH
ANGLE ZERO
REBEL
THE STRIKE SECOND DEAL
DEATH TO THE DOUBLE UNDERCUT

(I didn't realize how many 1-on-1's T11 had until I looked through them all haha)

-Michael

Any audio sync issues should now be resolved with the exception of two videos - Slipshot and Card Fundamentals, which will be patched up tomorrow. The rest should be all good to go - and even higher quality than they were before (we re-encoded them all).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results