theory11 special bulletin :: {anonymous} unveiled

Jul 22, 2008
Nope. The "C" was hidden in the Anonymous artist page, underneath the link to the video. To find the "G" you needed to take the numbers found on the artists page (5052455353555245) and make it into a link.

http://www.theory11.com/5052455353555245/

That is how.

-RA69

WHOAH DAT'S KRAZY! I would had n3ver expected dat! Anywayz, cant wait for teh_PRESSURE proj3ct to b3 r3l3ased.

Cheers,

Danny G's NUMBA ONE FAN

D

Deleted member 2755

Well me and Doug figured it out since we're awesome. Or JB just told us because we asked him. Either way, we figured it out :).

-RA69

Shhhh! No... we figured it out. We are awesome. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this project. :D

-Doug

Well me and Doug figured it out since we're awesome. Or JB just told us because we asked him. Either way, we figured it out :).

-RA69

Oh Ho! You sly boots.

The first sentence made me feel stupid. The second one made me feel better. I watched the blooper video again and it made me lmao :eek::D. Ok, i'm good, lol.

Shhhh! No... we figured it out. We are awesome. Anyway, I'm looking forward to this project. :D

-Doug

Quick like a bunny, everybody point at Doug and laugh!

Nov 16, 2008
In the not to distant future
Ha. Pr3tty 0bvi0us it iz a trick wh3r3 teh_c3llph0ne g03s int0 teh_b@ll00n. L00k$ @w3s0me.

Cheers,

DANIEL GARCIA'S NUMBA ONE FAN

i quote for you
On SPELLING & GRAMMAR:
Being a forum, it’s highly important that you make each thread/post readable and grammatically correct. We pride ourselves on the fact that over 47% of our users are literate.
Some examples of what NOT to post:
// “COOL NeW Trik!!! __ Chex ITS OuT!!”
// “Doo u tink u can hlp me on dis dbl lft junk??! lemme kno…. k”

Jul 22, 2008
Ha, a moderator edited my post saying my language is almost not understandable. I guess I'll keep teh_typos to a minimum. Anywayz, back 0n topic guyz. Thanks. Don't want to distract from this awesome project with DANNY G! (and Dan White...)

Cheers,

EDIT: LOL! Sinful edited my post. Oh well, looks like I'll be speaking "proper" english (as he calls it).

EDIT by Sinful: Yes... Please do speak proper english. For the love of all humanity. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 17, 2008
Maryland
God help you if its another one of your cheap tricks like torn, slink, or fraud. Talk about crap.

Just kidding :) Looking forward to it a bunch.

Jul 22, 2008
God help you if its another one of your cheap tricks like torn, slink, or fraud. Talk about crap.

Just kidding :) Looking forward to it a bunch.

D0n't even kid ab0ut Danny G having bad effects. He is teh_best artist there is. Alright? K Thanks Bye.

Cheers,

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results